Difficulty getting around in the area of work

I’m from Brazil and i use the Portuguese language in the creation of app. I don’t know if that’s what makes my system slow on big projects. I would ask for another block organizer to be placed, this would make it much easier for those who have large projects. In the current way, it is possible to organize blocks horizontally, vertically and by categories. As my project has more than 10,000 blocks only on one screen, but I have other screens, my locomotion system is very slow, so I chose to make all the blocks vertically underneath each other. The problem with this is that when I have to modify and insert some blocks, I have to relocate all the blocks above or below, so as not to overlap. As the system slows down, this process becomes very tiring and time-consuming. Your Vertical Block Arrange should do this, that is, by a block underneath the other, but not and so it happens. Please make this possible. Another suggestion that could ask, would be to create a field of research in the area of work so that we could more easily find any block, as typing ALT+F3, but there shows all the most and impossible occurers navigate through the occurreds found. I suggest that it be in red and by tracinhos on the screen on the right side showing all the posicoes of the block searched. It would also be good to also create a Block Organizer by type, where if chosen, would vertically organize all blocks for example FireBase, next to all blocks vertically Notifier, next to all blocks with buttons and so on, and some blocks would appear merged in a certain column vertically. If you can comment, I’d really like to make colleagues happy.

1 Like

The suggestions you give are discussed before. With the number of blocks in your project you are reaching the max of what any builder can handle. Why do you have so many blocks in just one screen. How many blocks and screens do you have in total of your project.

A way to make things faster could be to rethink your design.

1 Like

I have 7 screens and each screen has many vertical and horizontal organizers. My project that is even in the Play Store, and my natural products store. In fact, I know it’s big, but my project has a lot of details and that’s why it’s so big this way.
As for the other posts that you say already exist on this topic, could you give me their link?

Use dynamic component Extension

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So, try to optimize your blocks. Read what @Peter posted. There should be repeated blocks unnecessarily.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Are there more others questioning the same thing?

Yes, but all products have their limit no matter what you use. And you seem to be one of the users getting to the max of what is possible. So the only thing you can do is to rethink your design. Like using the dynamic component extension.

If you search for lag in the community you will find others with the same problem. I always hope people search before asking a question because almost all questions have been asked before.

1 Like

concordo com voce que exigi muito do Kodular, mas meu app da loja foi o primeiro que fiz, e sou muito detalhista. Veja meu app em PlayStore: FazerBem, agraceria muito se la desse uma opniao do que achou.
Eu uso sim os blocos dinamicos, mas somente em alguns botoes que puxam imagens no formato de botoes, dentro de uma vertical.
I agree with you that I demanded a lot from Kodular, but my store app was the first one I made, and I’m very detailed. See my app on PlayStore: FazerBem, I would be very grateful if it gave an opinion of what you found.
I do use dynamic blocks, but only on a few buttons that pull images in the shape of buttons, within a vertical.

But at this moment I am updating the app, so there will be a message that we are in maintenance, however tomorrow a new version will be available and so that message will no longer appear.

Being in the blocks screen, on the left side are the blocks, and when selecting one, it shows which block I want to use in the viewer area. So I suggest that for a given block be found, that a double click be made available in the block selection area, and so the block that you want to find can be visualized, because in this case it already exists. Therefore, it will not be necessary to create a copy of the block to find the other.