@Xoma What is invoke:result?

The last return result.

1 Like

Any examples?

You can use it through extra function.

1 Like

What do you mean by last result?
Any Blocks Explanation

I’m using the β€œNotification Style” extension and I’m getting it to display the notification just right, but I’d like to know how do I change the color and change the image

1 Like

How do you want to change the colour?
You can just set them…?

2 Likes

hello everyone!

Hi, you cannot directly use them, you will have to pass them to a function and handle them.

1 Like
  1. how to assign a value to a variable after calling a function ?
    -if the function does not have a β€œregister event”.
    -if the function is called multiple times.

2. how to assign a variable to IN function ?

Hi, what do you want to achieve with the extension?

1 Like

Hi,

1. It is necessary to compare the received value (obtained from TinyDB). 2. If this value is incorrect, then display a notification. 3. Do it periodically. Now I can’t compare the value of the variable obtained from TinyDB, because there is NO access to it.

*I can’t pass a value from TinyDB to a variable for later comparison if I do it periodically.
*if you do this in a loop (get a value from TinyDB), then it is impossible to pass the received value to a variable.

Is there a solution?
maybe in Java code?

I will help you when I get some free time.

2 Likes

QuotesJson.aia (469.7 KB)

If your trying to decode a JSON from web and show in a notification, I had created a similar example for @72erdelyi.

QuotesJson.aia (469.7 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you, but before showing the notification, you need to compare it with the value from TinyDB. The problem is that it is impossible to save the received value from TinyDB to a variable IN a LOOP.

Currently, you cant use loops in my extension but try out the AIA, make sure to upgrade the Aix in that.
You should/will get some idea of how my extension works.

1 Like

I mean LOOP = β€œregisterEvent” from Timer))))