[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] 🥳

You should try out some tutorials and experiment you’re friend. Yes, you can store value to the tiny DB (locally)

3 Likes

OK thank’s i will try but please can just made for me the bluetooth for stay connected in the background without notification just stay the connection with the device please :).SmartConnect_copie.aia (662.7 KB)

I will need to find out the time and I don’t have an another phone to test as of now (they are old devices android 5, 6)…

I’ll try to test it with it.

Also i am not familiar with using Bluetooth from long time.

Ok thank you very much i think i just need the background of the bluetooth for made the rest of the application .

Take my app for do that for have the bluetooth already done.

Congratulations @Xoma for this great contribution!

5 Likes

Just a little question why we use a firebase and not tiny db ?

Firebase is an online real-time database that can be used over internet to store and retrive value from the internet. With the Tiny DB you cannot share data to another service/app/web. It’s saved locally. In simple way they are like variables of keys and values. Firebase DB can be used to share the data/store data over devices/internet.

1 Like

can I open an app installed on my mobile using this extension? If possible, can you show me how? thanks.

How much have you tried yet ?

I haven’t actually tried it yet, it was an idea that just occurred to me.

If you want to open an application in the Background, as per my knowledge it’s not possible to do it. I’ve tried sevral times to implement it.

1 Like

ok, thank you for the answer.

1 Like

ok thank’s !

2 Likes

We can select item from list of app(package name) from app and run app launcher extension in background and open selected app after selected timer. possible ?

2 Likes

You should try it. I will not be surprised if that does not work.

1 Like

Just asking have you done the same ?

I haven’t.

1 Like

Ok then i’ll try

I’ll try too.

1 Like

I don’t understand how to use values ?