[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] πŸ₯³

Where or which values

The values in fonction blocks i try to do alone it is correct ?

Which block you want to run ?

I need to execute this code in background so i test ( without the switch and the globale time) :

You need to run this first

Correct ? then take list from nearby devices ? correct? and then connect ?

No every thing i want is just keep the connexion with bluetooth device even when the application is close because i want to connect the device manually and when i close the application the connexion is keep and every information are still sent.

This looks like what i said before

Yeah, i was wrong this is not that, i think i find a solution maybe if i autoreconnect to the device when a close the app can be the solution ?

1 Like

Can you include version name in each download link. To make it easy to download /versi

1 Like

BluetoothAuto.aia (460.6 KB)

Hi, I’ve prepared this demo AIA file to connect to a Bluetooth device in the foreground (background). Screen 1 is the client and Screen 2 is the server-side connection. You should do the rest of the work like sending data/steps to another device.

Make sure to disconnected before attempting to connect it again or the app will crash. Make sure all the storage and location permission is turned on.

I’ve tried it on android 9.1 and android 11 and just worked fine…

Also, avoid creating too many unnecessary posts, keep it clean as possible.

Function id is just the preparation of values and other things. (identity)
The name means the component name or its created identity.

Function name refers to block name here, like Connect as of here.
For the values, you have to give in a list. It is just like how you give values or connect the sockets just provided in a list.

Yes accepted.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help !

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

I have a problem look my code, how i can execute the fonction of the block WriteStrings ?

Hello, can you provide a guide to get value from this DB?

I want to get value from 1 and 2, then show it to notification using this extension [FREE] πŸ’Œ Notification Style: extension with various types of notification. πŸ’Œ (SimpleNotification or LargeIconNotification)
Thankyou

1 Like

What have you tried so far? I’ve gave you many examples and you’ve not understood yet.

Hello, Ikhasan, the notification style extension dosent currently function fully with my extension. This is patched in the beta version, there will also be a fuctionality to compare things, but you’ll have to wait for the next update :slightly_smiling_face:, so it’ll be a bit late.

Instead you can store the Tiny DB tag as the tag and value then filter them out :)

@Xoma hi , thanks for your work :heart_eyes:

I’m trying to extract a specific piece of text that comes from a web component

I tried through these blocks

But the text is not recognized and the result is (text not found)

can you help me ?

Hi you cannot directly extract text from the web like this. Instead you can use a web that directly returns the title/number and you can show it.

Else you can use an extension that does this work.

Slowly doing these operations will be doable in the future :blush:

2 Likes

In fact, what is required is not to find the title.

I want the application to read the source of a specific site in the background… and if it finds a certain sentence and let it (the text is here) perform a certain function…

Is this possible at the moment?

Ahh sorry, in the upcoming update (today if possible) will have feature to compare texts, conditions…
It’ll not be posible to extract/find sentense atleast for now.

3 Likes