[DISCONTINUED] πŸ’Œ Notification Style: extension with various types of notification. πŸ’Œ

Coming from another Extension Developer who’s made several Notification Extensions, I am impressed with what you’ve been able to accomplish. Keep up the awesome work!

6 Likes

what I needed

1 Like

Kudos @jarlissonlira2 Amazing Extension :+1: :+1: :+1:

Can you include β€œMoveTaskToBackground” task

2 Likes

This is already present as a block in Sceen1 section in block editor

2 Likes

Hi, thanks a lot for the extension. Can I ask you why in my notification it always display ChannelA when i long press it whatever i write in the channel box from the designer?

What is the category of your notification?

1 Like

It’s a Music type notification, i launch it like this if can be usefull.usage

3 Likes

I put a fixed channel for Music Style, but in the future I can change it.

1 Like

So if I made a custom notification i can change the channel name?

2 Likes

For now only Progress Notification, Music Style, Receive Message is not possible to change the channel.

Can You add a Screen Recoder notification type with pause and play action and Close bar with a Settings bar. Like Screen Recoder has

screenDu

Any possibility that this is comming ?

And also I have seen may apps with a custom notification. For eg : screen recording apps.
So is it possible to emplement it like custom notifier which uses a arrangement.

3 Likes

I’d also like to use this extension to send a notification when a date is met, such as reminder or alarm

3 Likes

This is not possible for the time being, as far as I know.

1 Like

It’s on my to-do list, but I won’t implement it now.

2 Likes

thanks for answering, I’ll be attentive

1 Like

Please add this type of notification to control screen record applications. :sob:

1 Like

There is one small typo issue in your code which is causing app to crash on onDestroy Event
I have created a pull request to fix it

1 Like

OK thank you! Soon I will merge.

3 Likes

Hi,
I am facing an issue in your Extension

1 Like

The startValue parameter doesn’t update!
I am using your ActionNotification method

1 Like