[DISCONTINUED] ๐Ÿ’Œ Notification Style: extension with various types of notification. ๐Ÿ’Œ

Here the startValue โ€˜clickedโ€™ doesnโ€™t update.
I checked it several times using โ€˜getStartValueโ€™ in Control.

Please Help me outโ€ฆ

1 Like

Perhaps you are confused, because this value is only updated when the screen is closed and when clicking on the notification it will open the screen with the startValue.

Version 1.5

Fixes added, thanks @Atom_Developer.

1 Like

Actually, I want to Set A Notification and when user click on Notification, user should be redirected to Amazon website using Activity Starter.

Here you said that the value Gets updated when the screen is closed, then when how can I launch the Activity Starter?

Please Help me out if possible then show me blocks that i should use?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This is currently not possible, you will have to wait until the release of the next version. What you can do is use the action button with a link.

Just a small reminder:
Everyone here has life too except coding/developing
And I am sure no one will like to become Deep Host here.

5 Likes

@jarlissonlira2 Thank You very much my friend, I will use this great extension as soon as all bug fixed :slight_smile:
Thank you!

1 Like

What bugs, could you name them?

1 Like

@jarlissonlira2
I have used your extension earliar and it works perfectly.

Thank you @jarlissonlira2

1 Like

#offtopic Deephost is a good person if he support for his extension. I think he thinks to only make extension very fastly because in his every extension thereโ€™s a bug

1 Like

So we can not use with onesignal right?

3 Likes

Dear, it will very amazing extension ivโ€™e never seen. Great work.
Dear, i facing one problem that is, when i set music notification its every time call phone notification sound. such as if i play or pause music or click next or previous music, its every time call phone notification sound! can you make an update without calling notification?
Thanks in advanced.

1 Like

What version of your android?

Not for now.

Android 7.0

1 Like

5845630860fe200c0c5bf83e81494fd16ca0a21c
Can you add this two block in this extension?

3 Likes

As soon as possible I will review all of these requests and launch a new version.

6 Likes

Thank you so much :heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can I send notifications like onesignal from this extension?

1 Like