Discussion about Rules Enforcement

AHH, ok :joy::sweat_smile:

There should be a definition/guideline of harassment.

I may feel harassed with some words which may be ‘Okay’ with the speaker.

What if a user feel harassed by any of the moderators.

My questions may be taken as polite queries.

3 Likes

I guess we all were polite enough throughout this discussion. :relaxed: Feel free.

Well, for example, I got yesterday some emails saying “you will cry if…”. Of course I just ignore it, but it’s a clear threaten.
Another example would be a coordinated group of users sending the same message in private, with the aim of harassing someone. There are always alternatives to this…

7 Likes

I think that :kodular: staff and moderators are so friendly and polite with the community. I don’t know how a user can feel harassed by them…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ummm…practically is it the case?
If it was, the things should not have warmed up…right?

We cant teach some persons to be polite…likewise…an user should also know to behave…

Honestly, I believe…it’s a both side long term interaction.

1 Like

If you don’t like the community, you can leave it…

2 Likes

At least we are polite. :slightly_smiling_face: Moderators know their own.

1 Like

@Official_Ben10, watch your language or you will be suspended.

6 Likes

Can someone answer my question? :sweat_smile:

Will we get Independence Day topic back? I am not asking about opening it, instead at least list the topic.
@Diego ?? @Peter ??

6 Likes

Everything was happened due to they came in force to do like that, because the question was about someone’s nation.

You can understand.

This will not happen again. If happened then you have full rights! Whatever you want to do, you can.

5 Likes

If everyone start to create a topic about their national day, the community will be only that topics. For example, if we could do it, the Spanish people could create a topic about a festivity that occurred 15th August…
The community is internacional, so we can’t create nacional topics

2 Likes

For your kind information this is not happened first time.

There are lots of topics on anything!

1 Like

Topics that are interesting for all the world. Not only topics about national events

There is already a post of community guidelines and the fact is there is no clear line between freedom of speech and the offense. People now a days really becoming intolerant, and by that I mean really intolerant. Humans have a concept of tolerance which is really precious to explore the world outside the routine limited bubble but in now way it means that one must only tolerate, after all at some point tolerance is intolerant and there comes the governing body. But now a days, at least people around me , are so much intolerant that they really get offense for no reasons. This now totally depends on the human itself. As an individual we can just do is Respect opinions, they may be conflicting but opinion is an opinion u have urs other have Thiers. We must learn to agree to disagree . And most importantly never ever neglect context, which really can get rid of half of the problem

4 Likes

Yes, we all are from different nations, we all have different cultures, different language …

But we should learn to be together as a community

We should respect all

4 Likes

And, these of course are not all.

3 Likes

Yep you are right they remove topics and posts mostly related to us everyone in staff are not like that but some are

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.