Discussion about Rules Enforcement

I know, ignore them, those are just fake videos with made up points made to lower the reputation of Kodular.

5 Likes

hi i have an idea that you can post videos on youtube and create a separate channel for tutorials
this will make less crowd nonsense talks, etc.they can refer to youtube
you decide if u want community rules as well on youtube when people type kodular related search

Sorry, this is not the time and place to start polls.

5 Likes

i agree i am re moving them

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

No, we don’t. You know the exact reason.

Okay, if it is so, then every topic and every post which will be in non English will be flagged and you should remove it and you have to ban him!

I agree with this and respect your decision.

But what about the users which are got suspended during this issue

7 Likes

well i think topics shouldnt be unlisted if there is any problem with user as i did there was some problem in asking q/a so i duplicated the topic
community should agree it

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

That’s what we say in the Rules Enforcement topic if you have read it
 That we will not allow any single post in non-English, everything MUST be in English.

5 Likes

Hi
Then what is the use of translator plugin? Why was it installed?
But it does not work correctly :frowning_face:

Also what if someone posts in Hindi or any other language and provide a translation below the post.

4 Likes

Those users, if the suspension was made part of the butterfly effect that the topic caused, can appeal and we’ll try to reinstsurate the account (if the suspension is not releated to threatens or harassment)

2 Likes

The translator plugin was added, and when it was there everything is fine. But then the quota was exhausted, and we could no longer use it.

We’ll think about providing a translation, but probably those posts will be allowed (as long English goes first).

3 Likes

They are not as good , they are good to only few languages, I prefer English to be the priority

If they force to use English then go with them. We don’t have problems with English.

2 Likes

Wait! I still have a question. If translator is installed, users should be allowed to post in any language (though it don’t work properly).

But when the quota exhausted, Kodular perhaps not wanted users to post in other languages, with no notice. :thinking: How should I know that it’s no more allowed to post in other languages?

4 Likes

It’s clear enough: this is an International community, with users that just know a few languages. There most global language is English, so that’s why we have been saying since we started this in 2017 that posts have to be in English.
When the translator was there, it was fine, because there was a way for users to get an English translation without leaving the community. But now that there’s no translator, there’s no way to get the English translation without leaving the community.

5 Likes

I understand. But not all community members are fluent in English. Members who try to help new users knows it better. We have seen many threads in English with no meaning. So if you’re reversing your decisions, you must notify users before you change in methods.

3 Likes

They can use Google Translator too if they aren’t fluent at English​:sweat_smile:

And as I said several times, I know. That’s why I said that the Rules Enforcement says that everything must be in English from now on, and that accounts that were banned (without spamming or threaten or harassment) will be considered to lift the temporal ban.

2 Likes

Diego already answered. Read :

2 Likes