2020, Quite The Unexpected Year

32 Likes

Happy New Year 2021…

4 Likes

Amazing! Great to see how Kodular continues to grow and evolve! Looking forward to the next update!

6 Likes

looking for a surprise by kodular ,and their team tomorrow

3 Likes

Happy New Year From All Over India To Kodular In Advance.

4 Likes

Happy Vaccination New Year!!!

5 Likes

Happy new year to all of you in advance :heartpulse::tada::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy New Year :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’m prepared to defend
by the way

HAPPY NEW YEAR - ~2021~

:tada:

3 Likes

Cool! Did you see the video, @Ekansh_Pandit

yep i saw and now pls ddont go offtopic
now I cant go out of home to play even :frowning:

1 Like

Happy New Year to all! The first 5 or 4 months of 2020 were not sorrowful yet. COVID-19 started becoming dangerous in April or May 2020 as of what I know.

Keep in mind that I may not respond these days because I had some trouble signing into my Gmail account to use Kodular Community. So, please expect some delays from me. Some suspicious activity caused this. I am back now.

UPDATE on 1/2/2021 5:35 PM: I have fixed all of the suspicious attempts and fixed my account. Now I am back to normal.

3 Likes

Happy new year in advance
I hope you guys noticed we are entering 2020s :crazy_face:
So 2020 is over aaah not really :scream:

3 Likes

by the way i have quite many app plans to make this 2021
so on set go

2 Likes

Me too. I would be really happy if kodular speeds up ads approval process. And removes any bugs involved in approval process

2 Likes

Happy new year

3 Likes

Happy New year :sparkles::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

4 Likes

Happy new year!
Anyways, the virus has always been deadly and now it starts to become stronger. What we can do is stay home, stay safe, treasure the time that you’re still healthy.

8 Likes

Actually, COVID-19 hit multiple countries and states in April or May of 2020. COVID-19 was not very dangerous until one of those months. Some states and/or countries were still safe in the months prior to March or April of 2020.

2 Likes