Divider Color of the List View with image component remains gray

I checked out Bugs in Kodular Eagle before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

By setting the Divider Color of the List View with image component to white (#FFFFFFFF) it is still gray.

Android version

All

When does this happen (live testing, APK or both)? Fact is, in none of my projects. Please build a poll to vote if we have this problem too or not.

Yoshi :yum:

The problem occurs with the List View with images I corrected the post.
I don’t think it’s my problem, I tried both in live testing and in APK, from smartphone and also from virtual machine, also setting the other levels as background of the screen etc. on white.

1 Like

Do you have this problem too?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

The thing is, I don’t use ListView, so that error is one i never saw… but also in my ListView everything is correct. Don’t know what is with yours. Let’s wait until 2020-05-07T03:00:00Z, when others will vote.

A screenshot would be helpful

#off topic
There must be 3rd option thats never tried because I have never tried.

1 Like

I can’t edit the survey

As you can see from the images I have set the white color for the dividers but it remains gray, there are only blocks that add elements and not others.

color

I’m unable to replicate your issue, as in my end get white or whatever color I choose

No problem for me…
I tried darkgrey & it’s working

Update: With live testing it does not occur while with the APK it does; I checked on Android 6,8 and 9.
The other colors work, the problem occurs only with white (#FFFFFFFF).

3 Likes

Try this apk Listviewcolor.apk (4.9 MB)

2 Likes

This is how it looks on my Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android OS v9.0:

3 Likes

I actually know what the issue is, the Theme is taking over but as this is a issue to begin with, it gets a little messy onward

Use Default Theme if you want white devider

3 Likes

Solved thanks, but it would be useful if it was written somewhere or that it is solved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.