Does kodular rejects earning app monetization approval?

does kodular rejects monetization approval on earning application and what if i somehow approve my app but later change it to earning app will kodular block my account.
Regards,

1 Like

Yes :thinking:

Yes :thinking:

6 Likes

Make something useful not trash like an earning app. You will loose your developer account if you do.

7 Likes

i am new to kodular so just getting to know which things can get me in trouble and which are not.

The fact that you ask about earning apps doesnt give a good first impression. You are on our radar now.

7 Likes

Do something original! Something useful! Come on! There’s thousands of earning apps already! What makes you think you will make any meaningful amount of money? Besides, you will get kicked out of Kodular and also from Google Store/Adsense. Is it worth the couple of pennies you will make with that app?

2 Likes

Also the fact that he’s asking “what if I try to cheat Kodular and change my app to an earning app later?”. :rofl:

4 Likes

I think 90% of new users reached to Kodular or any AI Platform is through Earning apps video in youtube.

2 Likes

Dont make earnings apps

1 Like

I know i was making sure because when submitting app they ask you does you app lies in earning app and here i read somewhere thats it’s against their policy so i was a bit confused at that time but thanks for your opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

yeah so that i know all the aspects what could happen :sweat_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Posso fazer um botĂŁo e colocar o admob instialazer

1 Like

Yes you can do it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.