Don't buy any person kodular membership kodular given bad service

I’ve used Kodular to create some projects and submit requests for monetization but those requests are still under review for several One week. I feel very hopeless.

The Kodular Premium package says that the project will be approved in 24 hours but is it reliable? Has anyone purchased this package and found it accepted faster?

2 Likes

They are busy with the migration to App Inventor, I don’t think so they are working on Kodular updates and regular services, even monetization services are disabled for new users.

If your app is published on play store then you no need of app approval, you can use monetization extensions. Don’t rely on kodular inbuilt monetization components.

1 Like

I am a premium user total waste of money not worthy of even a single penny. Kodular is really the worst app development Platform For last Two days giving Lots of Errors such as being unable to export project files.

3 Likes

It just showing Whisking the eggs 40%… taking half hour and then itself says timeout link expired sucks

1 Like

Boy, everyone is facing this same problem. We can only wait for a Kodular developer to give us an answer. Unfortunately, I believe they are no longer interested in solving the platform’s problems.

2 Likes

1 Like

Kodular must shut their premium plan if they are not able to offer good service… Its fraud with kodular user

2 Likes

Kodular Support is to bad…i have pay to premium account since 16/10/2023 . still free subscription until now.

1 Like

It’s time to migrate to niotron or thunkable maybe

3 Likes