Double tap to like

how to make like this
double tap on photo to like it or dislike
please anyone say

1 Like

Forget…
Event to detect that a user has done a simple “Click”. blocks + effort

Screenshot_67

NOTE : This system is intended to representation purposes only. This can;t reserve the like. Once you exit screen/app, like count will reset.

To reserve likes, use a database.

2 Likes

Use this block
Screenshot_2021_0529_055925

2 Likes

Use a timer that sets the count variable to 0 after 1 second. Turn this timer on when the image is clicked AND IF the count = 0

Edit: Like so

You can test the time duration with different times to see what works well

1 Like

Is this working ? :exclamation:

1 Like

We sure know it doesn’t work

I think you need to use a clock component.
Example:- When user click once on image then clock enable for 1second or more and use a Variable set it 1,when user again click on image use if then block ,IF VARIABLE =1 CURRENT/PRESENT LIKES+1.Let if user click once on image(not click again) then set the Variable= 0

1 Like

try this.
On second click it will show message in label, color of the button will be changed also further click will be disabled

thankyou for giving the blocks image

1 Like

Sorted out ? How are you going to deslike? And a new like?

He wants like only to store so we suggested. If he want dislike slightly will adjust, if he needs

2 tap to like and 1 tap to dislike

So, it should not mark .as a solution.

Oh , great ! Half Solution :+1::clap:

Oh great …but…! Teacher !
Don’t forget the aia file And Mark your Solution.
Hugs
(UI needs to improve)

You are correct… I am working as a teacher in a private school only. So that if user asks, sometime i design blocks and gives them. People can learn by seeing the blocks also s ir. Even i also learnt by seeing the blocks suggested by multiple users in kodular and make me to think further. What I experienced, the same only user will feel it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.