Doubt about cloudinary and chat view

in my messenger app i am going to introduce new feature named ‘send image’ feature to do it using image picker we can select image and upload to cloudinary. till that done . i have doubt in next step. doubt is how to get the image uploaded to cloudinary in chat view. show me guides about it.

1 Like

Hello @MPE_TECH
For this just use ChatView show image block and in place of your image just give the link of your image which you get from cloudinary

great idea
but i dont need url
i need it in uploaded format [png,jpg.etc.]
is it possible?

1 Like

Yes i think you can also do this just do one thing that use image utilities component to load image fast and then set that ChatView.component message and set the component to image in which the image was loaded from image utilites

sorry ,didn’t understand my application is a messenger application so image should be visible to other users. so i think so we need cloudinary.

1 Like

Hey @MPE_TECH I am also making a chat app and I have added a new image sending system just 2 days ago
and i am using cloudinary and then set the image link to firebase and then the chatview will get the image from firebase easily
i am just giving the hint to you
you should use or own logic using this hint

Else i can help you personaly also if you are interested

so we cant set images from image picker to cloudinary to chat view like in image format?

1 Like

Yup! you are right

1 Like

can you explain using screenshots of blocks

1 Like

i am a beginner

1 Like

therefore I am saying come personally as i am not interesed to show my blocks here to all
sorry

1 Like

This does’nt matters you should have quality

1 Like

Send me a PM Message, I can help you a bit.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.