Draco (Flurry Analytics)

Not at the moment, but I can check it out tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face: If I do get it working, then I will merge it with Draco and make adjustments to make sure both Flurry and Firebase will be supported :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you very much.
I recommend to keep it a separate extension.
Don’t mix both services into one extension
One extension for Flurry Analytics.
Another for Firebase Analytics.

Can you exaggerate more on why you would like this as a separate extension?

Well, I am comfortable with separate extension.
It’s your wish.
2 SDKs increase the size of the extension.
It increases complexity. You get more bugs and more time to resolve them.

2 Likes

Finally it’s been updated after a long time great work thank you @hammerhai

2 Likes

@hammerhai Please add this feature to count page views.

Right, then we will may not be able to use the extension properly, which is not very good.

1 Like

Here’s the thing. I don’t receive any reports of bugs with my extensions… In fact, many others who I have had individually test my extensions have reported more issues than people who’ve gotten the extension from a public topic. It seems that people will only report issues if there’s not a workaround.

Hello, any updates for Firebase Analytics?

Appreciate your work and the fact that your extensions are good & free :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, there are a few issues, but I’m taking care of them slowly.

4 Likes

Events are not logging and I’cant start timed event. I’ve waited for two days but events are not logged.

What are your blocks?

First of all, I tried going with your blocks. It didn’t work. Then I’d created one aia file so that I can test this extension.

Draco.aia (437.1 KB)

I’ve exported this application and installed in my phone and when I check it after two days events aren’t logging. It’s only showing active device.

hi stormi, any update on firebase analytics?

No

1 Like

Good work, need not empty for LogEvent

3 Likes

I don’t understand how to use this can make a video please. I want add urgent in my app. Please help :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Is this extension is working now ?

Hello @Tharun_Kumar,

Draco has always been working and only relies on Flurry to do so.

what is parameter field in Logevent function? what to put in that parameter ?