Draco (Flurry Analytics)

Draco is here to provide a FREE experience with Flurry Analytics to provide Crash Analytics, just how many people use your app, and how many times it’s been opened since the current day!

Draco Example

See reply #38 for Draco’s recent overhaul!

29 Likes

Wow, it looks really interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Very simple to use indeed!

1 Like

I think word ‘Draco’ can be a problem.
Am i right @Kodular ?

2 Likes

Is only Kodular entitled to using the constellations?

They didn’t say anything about Chameleon so I don’t think so :thinking:

2 Likes

Nathan can use it.
There is no problem with that.

We dont own this word

13 Likes

Can we demand a tutorial?

1 Like

I just woke up, we’ll see l8r

Interesting. Thank you, Nathan.

1 Like
  1. Import the Draco Flurry Analytics extension into your app.
  2. Start by going to Flurry Analytics if you already have an account, if not, create one.
  3. Go to https://creator.kodular.io and create a new app or get the name of an existing one.
  4. After you finish creating your new app or getting the name of an existing one you would like to add “Flurrylytics” to, click New App on Flurry Analytics.
  5. Select Android
  6. Enter your app name, agree to not having children younger than 13 on your app and the TOS.
  7. Just click through the arrows to the right, until it shows you your API key on the table.
  8. Copy your API key and put it as a string with the StartAnalytics block from the Draco Flurry Analytics extension. Use a timer of at least 500ms and put it under there. Putting a timer should not be needed, but was recommended early in development.
  9. Then go to Flurry Analytics, select + App at the top and choose your app.
  10. Compile your app, then start it and see the magic happen!

I did figure out, if you would like to use the LogEvents block, it must be used in your compiled app and not the Companion, otherwise it won’t work.

3 Likes

this appear after compiling my test apk

i just test it, do i have done wrong here. Please correct me
MODERATION: Removed image with sensitive data

Clear your cookies of Flurry and sign back in, that’s an issue when you’ve selected your app, but then deleted it. It might not be, but it was in my case.

I have one question, why we have to use timer ?
Thank you.

1 Like

It won’t register to Flurry. I did add a possible fix in the source, but I didn’t test it because I’m having issues with other extensions building. The latest you’ll have to wait for it the fix is around February.

1 Like

Thinks for this extension, first extesion for analytics!!!

We need to enable “Timer Always Fires”?

I don’t think so, as I said you shouldn’t have to wait long until the next update.

1 Like

how i use log event block in app & in flurry ? please help…

The LogEvent block has a parameter called name. This is just an identifier to what you want to log. If you want to log a button click, just use something like ButtonClick#nameOfButton. It doesn’t matter what the name of the event you’d like to log is named. You can find the logs by going to the Flurry dashboard.

1 Like

Thank you very much for this extension

Stormi ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟

I have a Question

When I yesterday saw the New device it was 109 and today they are 104.
It means the parameters New device does not show Total download. If then how to see the total number of download of the app.

P.S : From last week the number were increasing today it suddenly decreased