[Free] DragAndDrop Extension

very useful extension! I have added it to a project but I am facing a difficulty. how can i take the position of the component so that the next time the application is opened it can remember where it is?

3 Likes

Currently this isn’t possible.
I will look into it.

3 Likes

Yes! I think will be much better if you can get I’d off position.

3 Likes

Can it be done like this
_تنزيل

2 Likes

I think the Drag & Drop Listview would be a better fit for this type of style:

4 Likes

I want to do that with

2 Likes

goqzg4wurhny

Precisely like this

4 Likes

Can you extend you

I move the elements without user intervention

2 Likes

The MoveComponent method allows you to do this.

2 Likes

Version 2 is here!

See bottom of first post for .aix.

14 Likes

This is a amazing extension. Dear developer if possible update this with a feature which is drag to move on a x y position in inner layout. such as touch to move on a x y position & touch to change rotation.
demo

8 Likes

Unfortunately this currently isn’t possible.

2 Likes

if possible please make a another paid extension for this. Its very helpful for everyone. Many user want this. Please

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

App Inventor is working on a new type of arrangement in which you can place components by x,y coordinates, so may be combining this extension with that new feature will make that possible somehow.

5 Likes

Keeping in line with the new blocks, would it be possible to add a block to undo the DisableDropOnTextbox block’s effects?

5 Likes

Good question

3 Likes

@Italo i saw in one of your posts you have done this can you please share your methodology???

2 Likes

Yes, it’s possible! What do you think about ReenableDropOnTextbox as the name for the method?

4 Likes

Where are you reading this:

In this:

?

2 Likes