Duplicate any text string not working in new update 1.4C.2

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I clear 2 time browsing data but problem still same.

3 Likes

Um… in my case, screen1 have 50 blocks, so there is no problem
but my screen2 have over 200 blocks, and the problem occurs.
I think that’s because it loads so much cache and so there’s some problem with it?

After loading the cache, when you go back to screen1, the cache is still here and the problem might occurs

1 Like

I tried with a 1100 block screen and had no problem.

Hmmm… are u using chrome? It seems that user have this problem only when using chrome

On Chrome, in the tab you have the creator open, press F12, then right-click on the refresh/reload button, you’ll see three options. Press Empty Cache and Hard Reload.

1 Like

FYI, I always use Edge, but Edge beta, i really like it, it is based on Chromium, so it’s like Chrome. But yes, this also happens to me.

EDIT: Forgot to say, I tried Firefox as well. I will try Conor’s advice.

2 Likes

This worked well. Thanks to all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Works with me as well. Using this method won’t sign you out as it didn’t delete the cookies

can you guide me i can not find option after press F12

After pressing F12, right click on that

And select “Clear Cache”.

Now working fine what look like this change value in text string.

Wait… I rmb that only when I edit on my phone, it will show this alert. But when I use pc I have never see this alert before

Again same error after re-open project …

I’m Using Microsoft Edge Chromium Based and Performance Of Kodular Is better for me on this with respect to other Browsers :joy:

1 Like

I’m using Microsoft Edge And I love it.
I think Edge is better than chrome :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I try everything clear cache change browser but this error is not resolved, I user firefox also. please check :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Hi
same problem for me on Both Chrome and Opera. I tried every solution that where mentionned before

1 Like

Someone make a small as possible aia that shows the behaviour and post it here. I still think it is still not a Kodular bug but so we can see what happens on our side.

I think this bug from kodular side because same error face many user after new update 1.4C.2 , as per your request i share aia file as well as video same aia file i face text string error

test.aia (3.6 KB)

2 Likes