DX issue while compiling app

I don’t understand… 1,3 k spaces at the same place? I don’t get it… could you please elaborate?

Ok but can you explain me what causes anyone a DX error or what is a DX error?

I mean at the same place the spaces used to be earlier

Well, that’s easy with Dynamic Spaces if I understood correctly…

But can you explain me the reasons for DX error so maybe I can find the solution in my app

If you had followed and read what was in the link that @Vedang provided

you would have found something like this

from that thread you could have read the

In short

and that is

5 Likes

Just a friendly suggestion:
It is recommended to not use extensions from DeepHost

I have noticed one major thing while reading all DX Execution related topics and that is extensions.
Most of the time the issue is caused by extensions.
So try removing extensions one by one and see what happens on compiling.

1 Like

I created a copy of my project and deleted all the extensions to check whether they were causing the DX error but still the DX error occurs…I’ll try using dynamic space to find the solution

OK but I’m having many horizontal layouts in a vertical layout… Using dynamic spaces I’ll be able to put a space in the vertical Arrangement but how to place the space after the horizontal arrangement in the specific place?

I think I got the issue why the DX error was causing, i deleted some spaces and labels to check if it was causing the issue and once i deleted some spaces, my app was able to compile

I don’t understand what’s wrong i deleted some spaces and added an arrangement and the app was able to compile and after sometime when i compiled the app again it failed saying DX error … I hadn’t changed anything then too

can you solve the problem as i tried my level best but once the error is cleared i get the error again due to no reason… If u could solve the problem i would be grateful and I’m not able to PM you the aia, so is there an another way to send you the aia?

For the moment I have disabled pm function I will have to PM you, then you will able to send me the aia

1 Like

Hello, I face dx problem when I switch to show status bar.

Unfortunately not much to go on…

Btw @Tanmoy_Maity, if you are going to create new post of a issue, then make sure to provide as much information as possible, not only in title with your issue…

1 Like

Please help me.
Before the update I can easily export my apk. But now I can’t export my apk and I do not change anything. When I disable one particular screen I can export it but when I enable this screen ,I can’t export it. Says it’s dx error.I have tried many method you are saying in this topic but nothing happen. Please help me.

I know there may be a problem on screen initialise block .so I tried once by disabling this block but nothing happend.

Admittedly, you have many components the ones I can see, secondly not sure what you have on those other screens…

Do you have many extensions, if so how many and which

There are mlre tgan 30 components but no extension grom 3rd party. It works fine but after the update I can’t export it.

More than 30 component