Dynamic Image view

I am working on a app for which I also have done similar design.

3 Likes

The grid view one is the same as mine but your logic and algorithm different. You are using Vertical arrangement, which is the same as this post:

The different thing is you add images inside.

1 Like

Wow @themaayur i didn’t see your design before but it’s amazing :heart_eyes:…It looks like my design…But you don’t set your image to fixed value i think…

1 Like

Hi @WatermelonIce i saw your guide and i didn’t copy your design as it’s logic is completely different… The logic of the grid view is mine and i didn’t get it from any where else…Also this guide you posted use a different logic,different method and different functionally…Sow we can’t say that it’s as same a i done…Any way, i didn’t see it before :no_mouth:…The vertical arrangement is the same as if i used a horizontal arrangement it will not be vertical i think :thinking:

Thanks for every one was this guide helpful for him…As that means for me a lot as i’m new here (67 day only) in the community and this is my first guide here…Thanks :heart_eyes:

I only said the logic is the same but I didn’t say you copy from that. Besides, that guide is not from me. I have a full functional and customizable grid view guide. If you combine mine and yours, I am sure it can be much better :smiley:

This is mine, mine doesn’t need any manually added vertical arrangement.

Then you create the horizontal arrangement dynamically?

1 Like

I only used this as it uses less blocks… Any way…I mentioned your guide in the topic above…

@WatermelonIce :arrow_up:

1 Like

I added manully to use less blocks and to make the guide length readable … But it can be added of course :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

You are welcome :grinning:

1 Like

hello everyone, i need some help, im doing dynamic cardviews with a dynamic image inside, i just could set corner radius of the card, but i cant set corner radius to the dynamic image into the card. can someone help me?
thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi @Alejandro_Sanjuan!
You can see this blocks:

if you clicked on it will expand and you will be able to view the complete blocks.You will find set AnyCardView cornerRadius block to .This will help you set the card view radius :wink:

Awesome job man!

1 Like

thanks you Mohamed . I just could set the corner of the cardview, but my dynamic image still straight, this are my blocks, what can i change?

2 Likes

Sorry i can’t understand your blocks becuase they are in another language.What i can adviuce you is to set all your card padding to 0 and set your image height and width to fill parent :wink:

thanks!! i will change that!

1 Like

Would it be possible to make a change so we can use horizontal alignment? Ideally scrollable :slight_smile:

You mean arrangement? Yes of course? Just instead of adding a vertical arrangement in the designer, add a horizontal one, also you need to create the card view in the horizontal arrangement.