Dynamic List Load Faster

Hey koders, I’m using taifun file extension and trying to load local file and show it in a custom list that i created using dynamic list view. I did Successfully thank to @Taifun and @yusufcihan for the amazing extensions. But its taking too long to load files,
Is there any way to load faster?
Btw thank you reading :slight_smile:

If more columns are there certainly it will take time

Hope you’re using an async image loader to load images (if any). If not, must try this with dynamic components extension and CollinTree has the same settings by default on properties section.

Secondly, don’t load list items at once! As user scrolls down, keep loading a small number of items.

1 Like

I’m not loading any image I’m just loading local files and showing there name size and 2 more in a dynamic customlist

what is your length of the csv list?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

@Taifun screenshots:

for long lists you might want to use a recycler view
https://community.kodular.io/search?q=recycler%20view

Taifun