DynamicComponents ID must be unique

Awesome is working now, thank you very much​:pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly where the problem was

This dynamic looks nice but I tried to look into the blocks I didn’t real understand how to copy from the design can you please show me only the blocks of this :man_kneeling: :pray:

1 Like

he has used shimmer effect (extension) during screen initialize to till the component created

1 Like

For sure that is why I didn’t understand it quickly

is it not possible to do it without this extension?

i hope it is hard to bring such animation without extension… thats why using such extension…

ok but you know what confused me was the a lot of blocks found in the aia! But can you show me the simple blocks to show that so I can try from my end

Instead of DeepHost’s extension you could try

2 Likes

Yes, if any problem found user cannot except help from deep host as he is not active in forum but @iamwsumit extension will do the same and we can expect help from him, as he is active member of our kodular family… :+1:

1 Like

That is nice if you get time please help me with some blocks

The same error occurs when using 2 Dynamic Components extensions in 1 screen, I want to create 2 columns for two dynamic images using two Dynamic Components extensions in my apps, 2 databases want to load images in both columns.

then you must use different alphabets in both dynamic component creation procedure… None should match with between the procedures…

1 Like

Tried it once but it wasn’t possible, there were a lot of errors

since your language is totally different so i feel personally hard to support you also many blocks were in collapsed manner… if everything were in english it would happy to help…

1 Like

This is my demo project, I will start the main project soon, thank you again for your help. I will contact you if I have any problem or need

This is my demo project, I will start the main project soon, thank you again for your help. I will contact you if I have any problem or need

1 Like

I have tried this method but nothing works from my end

Please @Still-learning help me from your end 2dynamiccolumn.ais (67.1 KB) here is an ais

I think I am wrong with some blocks

1 Like

Try this

Import11DC01.ais (67.8 KB)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.