Edit or Modify the AAB file

ya there is a Download component in connectivity
use that

You can read the the error in out put the apk you put was doesn’t exist or removed the apk path you provided is invalid

1 Like

Check your File Path
or check if the APK used is Installing properly in your phone
if the apk is installing then check the file paths

using this would be better

2 Likes

1 Like

i tried removing that extension and repackaging it into aab, it seems to take a little while on this :sweat:

it may be lengthy but it works

You’re welcome now you can publish it :laughing:

1 Like

but why are you exporting AAB u must export at APK right

that’s what i mean to repackage, sorry i use google translate to speak here. there may be a musunderstanding. and can i not copy my typing on google and paste it here? i have to type twice for this

you can copy from google translate

Error is only come from Deep host extension remove that and try it again

@Shreyaa Where should I place the keystore? In the APK file that I have to convert or the AAB file that has already been converted?

Open the folder APK_TO_AAB go to the libs folder and delete the keystore from there and now paste your keystore. So now whenever you convert apk to aab it will use that keystore

Ok, Thanks. I will have to convert the APK to AAB again right after importing my keystore?

Yes you need to do

Why the number of screen layouts changed after recompiling the APK and converting it into AAB? My Kodular project had somewhat like 10 screens but in Play Console, it is showing only 4 screen layouts :point_down:

There is no connection between screen and layout

It normal there is no problem

And those who get error you can post here full out put or have problems I will busy tomorrow from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm

Try to use Google or wait for me

@Shreyaa I actually was able to do it but i am facing problems while uplaoding. I am Attaching the Apk. pls can you do it for me once again.

MemeR.apk (7.6 MB)

Please Please

@Shreyaa Is it possible to change the version code of an aab file. If so, how?

No There is no way you can edit any info in AAB you must convert that to an APK to edit its info