Edit or Modify the AAB file

Now java is installed So try to make aab file and follow all instructions

1 Like

thank you very much. I’ve done it

git
java is ok but git doesn’t work !
Is there a difference between downloading by browser and downloading by command?

you need to download git from here

1 Like

you’re welcome

1 Like

I did but I got the same result. I mean that I download APK-TO-AAB using git clone then I used it to generate aab but I got the same result that I got when I was using APK-TO-AAB that I downloaded using the broswer

can you post an video here with error ??

2 Likes

What did you do to solve this problem?

Did you just install java?

sorry my translator was on

this -2 error only come when python 3.6 + , java 8 + is not installed or requirements.txt module is not installed

or just delete that and reinstall it and some jar file are get block by antivirus software just disable it and disable the real-time protection and if java process is already running then kill the process in task manager

1 Like

python
I am using python 3.8.10 May be this version causes this problem?

he have same problem because his java is didn’t installed

I re-installed java but the result still the same

now post full out put from A to Z

Yes, thank you. But it doesn’t work with me. Very complex and not suitable for the user of app inventor who is looking for an easy way to build apps so it is not logical to do all that while in Android studio it is extremely easy. Thank you again.

—Environment_&_parameter_verification
[Current_system]:Windows
[Current_system_JAVA_version]#####:
[Enter_apk]:C:\Users\bruno\Desktop\APK_TO_AAB\Alo_Perola.apk
[Output_aab]:C:\Users\bruno\Desktop\APK_TO_AAB\o\myabb.aab
[sign]:C:\Users\bruno\Desktop\APK_TO_AAB\libs\key.jks,storepass:123456789,alias:123456789,keypass:123456789
Exception in thread Thread-4:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\bruno\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\threading.py”, line 973, in _bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File “C:\Users\bruno\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\threading.py”, line 910, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File “C:\Users\bruno\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\subprocess.py”, line 1479, in readerthread
buffer.append(fh.read())
UnicodeDecodeError: ‘gbk’ codec can’t decode byte 0x82 in position 14: illegal multibyte sequence
##################################################
Window_does_not_check_to_avoid_libraries_without_openssl
##################################################
[apktool]:C:\Users\bruno\Desktop\APK_TO_AAB\libs\apktool-2.5.2-fixed.jar
[apktool_version_number]:#####
[aapt2]:C:\Users\bruno\Desktop\APK_TO_AAB\libs\aapt2\Windows\aapt2
[aapt2_version_number]:#####
[android]:C:\Users\bruno\Desktop\APK_TO_AAB\libs\android_sdk.jar
[bundletool]:C:\Users\bruno\Desktop\APK_TO_AAB\libs\bundletool-all-1.8_fix.jar
[bundletool_version_number]:#####
----time_consuming :1.337179183959961 Environment
&_parameter_verification status:0 msg:success
—Unzip_input_apk
----time_consuming :4.541059732437134 Unzip_input_apk status:0 msg:I: Using Apktool 2.5.1 *(d-i-r-t-y) on Alo_Perola.apk
I: Loading resource table

I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources

I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\bruno\AppData\Local\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Regular manifest package

I: Decoding file-resources

I: Decoding values / XMLs

I: Copying raw classes.dex file

I: Copying raw classes2.dex file

I: Copying raw classes3.dex file

I: Copying assets and libs

I: Copying unknown files

I: Copying original files

—Parse_apk_information
----time_consuming :0.005984067916870117 Parse_apk_information status:0 msg:success
—[base]-Build_the_module_compression_package
—[base]-Compile_resources
----time_consuming :4.228715658187866 [base]-Compile_resources status:0 msg:
—[base]-Associated_resources
----time_consuming :0.6633517742156982 [base]-Associated_resources status:0 msg:
—[base]-Unzip_resources_apk
----time_consuming :0.2223646640777588 [base]-Unzip_resources_apk status:0 msg:success
—[base]-Mobile_AndroidManifest
----time_consuming :0.0029926300048828125 [base]-Mobile_AndroidManifest status:0 msg:success
—[base]-Copy_assets
----time_consuming :0.11568951606750488 [base]-Copy_assets status:0 msg:success
—[base]-Process_the_original_apk_signature_information
----time_consuming :0.0 [base]-Process_the_original_apk_signature_information status:0 msg:success
—[base]-Copy_META-INF
----time_consuming :0.018949508666992188 [base]-Copy_META-INF status:0 msg:success
—[base]-Copy_dex
----time_consuming :0.04790449142456055 [base]-Copy_dex status:0 msg:success
—[base]-Compressed_zip
Exception in thread Thread-18:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\bruno\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\threading.py”, line 973, in _bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File “C:\Users\bruno\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\threading.py”, line 910, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File “C:\Users\bruno\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\subprocess.py”, line 1479, in _readerthread
buffer.append(fh.read())
UnicodeDecodeError: ‘gbk’ codec can’t decode byte 0x82 in position 10: illegal multibyte sequence
----time_consuming :0.13962650299072266 [base]-Compressed_zip status:0 msg:success
----time_consuming :5.446544647216797 [base]-Build_the_module_compression_package status:0 msg:success
—Build_config_json
----time_consuming :0.000997304916381836 Build_config_json status:0 msg:success
—Build_aab
----time_consuming :0.5954270362854004 Build_aab status:-1 msg:[BT:1.6.1] Error: File ‘temp_20210831070758\modules\base.zip’ was not found.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File ‘temp_20210831070758\modules\base.zip’ was not found.
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:217)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.model.utils.files.FilePreconditions.checkFileExistsAndReadable(FilePreconditions.java:35)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.commands.BuildBundleCommand.lambda$validateInput$2(BuildBundleCommand.java:280)
at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList.forEach(ImmutableList.java:406)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.commands.BuildBundleCommand.validateInput(BuildBundleCommand.java:277)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.commands.BuildBundleCommand.execute(BuildBundleCommand.java:201)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.BundleToolMain.main(BundleToolMain.java:73)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.BundleToolMain.main(BundleToolMain.java:49)

task Build_aab Execution_exception_status:-1 msg:[BT:1.6.1] Error: File ‘temp_20210831070758\modules\base.zip’ was not found.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File ‘temp_20210831070758\modules\base.zip’ was not found.
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:217)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.model.utils.files.FilePreconditions.checkFileExistsAndReadable(FilePreconditions.java:35)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.commands.BuildBundleCommand.lambda$validateInput$2(BuildBundleCommand.java:280)
at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList.forEach(ImmutableList.java:406)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.commands.BuildBundleCommand.validateInput(BuildBundleCommand.java:277)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.commands.BuildBundleCommand.execute(BuildBundleCommand.java:201)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.BundleToolMain.main(BundleToolMain.java:73)
at com.android.tools.build.bundletool.BundleToolMain.main(BundleToolMain.java:49)

C:\Users\bruno\Desktop\APK_TO_AAB>

*word not accepted, so I added - to be able to appear

I fixed the apk, it’s not corrupted anymore. updated Java and Python. I am using Win11. now a new error appears

here an error because the aapt.exe will make an base.zip for google bundle tool to make complied AAB file but the file does not exist

seems something has deleted that base.zip and i don’t have windows 11 but can you turn off your antivirus and real-time protection also