Edit or Modify the AAB file

The command you executed is

Modules= base.zip means where created the base zip copy path and paste it and In out put place the any folder path with \YourAabFileName.aab in the end of path

After that is will generate the aab file in out put

1 Like

What if instead of .zip we make it .aab. I mean by renaming. That will not work?

Nah, It doesn’t work because before step 7 only res folder get encoded with proto format but other file like androidmanifest.xml , libs etc folder are left

this step will make it

What is “build-bundle” ?

Its an tool created by Google

What is this?

You didn’t input your created base.zip path

Path = YourUsername/desktop/Yourfolder/base.zip

Java -jar bundle-tool-1.8.0 modules=YourUsername/desktop/Yourfolder/base.zip -o YourUsername/desktop/Yourfolder/output/base.aab

Your command should look like this just paste your path

Because I copied base.zip to my current directory so I do not need to write the path

You need to do

As this?

no you forgot to enter commands

Modules= path /base.zip and -o /output/test.aab

Read my main post i written the command

You wrote:

java -jar bundletool-all-1.6.1.jar build-bundle --modules=base.zip --output=base.aab

You didn’t add these line –modules=base.zip --output=base.aab

Here is midnight :crescent_moon: I am going to sleep if you got any error kindly Google it or post here I will solve those error tomorrow in morning

Good night

Thanks for you efforts but I want to tell you something:
You have to notice that Kodular users chose to create their apps using Kodular because they want to create apps easily and quickly. They avoid using Android studio to avoid codes. You know Android studio do the process ,that you try to teach us to do manually, automatically. If I avoided to build apps using Android studio then I will not go more far to do the automatic processes in Android studio manually. It is easier and more benefitable to rebuild the apps using Android studio than doing what you are trying to teach us. I wasted two days trying to do your methods but I didn’t get any result. If I have time I will go to Android studio directly instead of wasting more time in building aab manually. We chose Kodular to use it as a product, not to do the work that it should do. I hope you understand what I want to say.

No.
If it’s so easy to do all of these things with Android Studio, why are you telling us all this? What’s your message beyond what we all know that anything can be done with Android Studio?

2 Likes

Please, read my message again.