Edit or Modify the AAB file

No, it is enough to read it once.

1 Like

I mean that it is expected to do any thing in Kodular easier than doing it in Android studio and this is the reason why we are here but if you expect that we are ready to use a complex method to do something that can be done easily in Android studio then you donā€™t understand why we are here. We are here for simplicity not for complexity.

Why are you here when everything is easier there? :upside_down_face:

Because I spent long time here and Kodular became easy for me but I didnā€™t spent much time in Android studio because I thought Kodular will help me to do what I want easier than Android studio so I think now what if I spent this time in Android studio? it will be much better because Android studio will not enforce me to decompile my project to be able to publish it in google play.

I didnā€™t say everything in Android studio is easier. I think my words are clear. Please to try to change my words.

We should stop this here. That doesnā€™t help anyone.

2 Likes

I know but I want to say decompilation is not easy for Kodular users because it is not easy for more advanced Android studio developers. Donā€™t ask beginners to do advanced jobs.

As I said, we should stop this here.

Okay. Good bye.

What are you try to do in power shell?

Continuing the discussion from Edit or Modify the AAB file:

I done everything as you mention getting this error, can you help me to resolve

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1500]
(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB>python run.py -i
C:\WINDOWS\System32\APK_TO_AAB\gally_noe.apk -o C:\WINDOWS\System32\APK_TO_AAB\op\gally_noe.aab
ā€”Environment_&parameter_verification
[Current_system]:Windows
[Current_system_JAVA_version]#####:
[Enter_apk]:C:\WINDOWS\System32\APK_TO_AAB\gally_noe.apk
[Output_aab]:C:\WINDOWS\System32\APK_TO_AAB\op\gally_noe.aab
[sign]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\key.jks,storepass:123456789,alias:123456789,keypass:123456789
##################################################
Window_does_not_check_to_avoid_libraries_without_openssl
[apktool]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\apktool-2.5.2-fixed.jar
[apktool_version_number]:#####
[aapt2]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\aapt2\Windows\aapt2
[aapt2_version_number]:#####
[android]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\android_sdk.jar
[bundletool]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\bundletool-all-1.8_fix.jar
[bundletool_version_number]:#####
----time_consuming :5.146679878234863 Environment
&_parameter_verification status:0 msg:success
ā€”Unzip_input_apk
----time_consuming :23.657283544540405 Unzip_input_apk status:0 msg:I: Using Apktool 2.5.1-dirt on gally_noe.apk
I: Loading resource tableā€¦
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resourcesā€¦
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\Ghan Shyam Mishra\AppData\Local\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Regular manifest packageā€¦
I: Decoding file-resourcesā€¦
I: Decoding values / XMLsā€¦
I: Copying raw classes.dex fileā€¦
I: Copying raw classes2.dex fileā€¦
I: Copying raw assets/audience_network.dex fileā€¦
I: Copying assets and libsā€¦
I: Copying unknown filesā€¦
I: Copying original filesā€¦

ā€”Parse_apk_information
----time_consuming :0.22680449485778809 Parse_apk_information status:0 msg:success
ā€”[base]-Build_the_module_compression_package
ā€”[base]-Compile_resources
----time_consuming :0.094512939453125 [base]-Compile_resources status:-1 msg:temp_20210901025049\decode_apk_dir\res: error: failed to open directory: The system cannot find the file specified. (2).

[base]-Compile_resource_error task [base]-Compile_resources Execution_exception_status:-1 msg:temp_20210901025049\decode_apk_dir\res: error: failed to open directory: The system cannot find the file specified. (2).

ā€”[base]-Associated_resources
----time_consuming :0.19397354125976562 [base]-Associated_resources status:-1 msg:temp_20210901025049\decode_apk_dir\AndroidManifest.xml: error: failed to load XML file: The system cannot find the file specified. (2).

task [base]-Associated_resources Execution_exception_status:-1 msg:temp_20210901025049\decode_apk_dir\AndroidManifest.xml: error: failed to load XML file: The system cannot find the file specified. (2).

C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB>python run.py -i ā€œC:\WINDOWS\System32\APK_TO_AAB\gally_noe.apkā€ -o ā€œC:\WINDOWS\System32\APK_TO_AAB\op\gally_noe.aabā€
ā€”Environment_&parameter_verification
[Current_system]:Windows
[Current_system_JAVA_version]#####:
[Enter_apk]:C:\WINDOWS\System32\APK_TO_AAB\gally_noe.apk
[Output_aab]:C:\WINDOWS\System32\APK_TO_AAB\op\gally_noe.aab
[sign]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\key.jks,storepass:123456789,alias:123456789,keypass:123456789
Window_does_not_check_to_avoid_libraries_without_openssl
[apktool]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\apktool-2.5.2-fixed.jar
[apktool_version_number]:#####
[aapt2]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\aapt2\Windows\aapt2
[aapt2_version_number]:#####
[android]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\android_sdk.jar
[bundletool]:C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB\libs\bundletool-all-1.8_fix.jar
[bundletool_version_number]:#####
----time_consuming :1.424593448638916 Environment
&_parameter_verification status:0 msg:success
ā€”Unzip_input_apk
----time_consuming :12.674987554550171 Unzip_input_apk status:0 msg:I: Using Apktool 2.5.1-dirt on gally_noe.apk
I: Loading resource tableā€¦
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resourcesā€¦
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\Ghan Shyam Mishra\AppData\Local\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Regular manifest packageā€¦
I: Decoding file-resourcesā€¦
I: Decoding values / XMLsā€¦
I: Copying raw classes.dex fileā€¦
I: Copying raw classes2.dex fileā€¦
I: Copying raw assets/audience_network.dex fileā€¦
I: Copying assets and libsā€¦
I: Copying unknown filesā€¦
I: Copying original filesā€¦

ā€”Parse_apk_information
----time_consuming :0.0066454410552978516 Parse_apk_information status:0 msg:success
ā€”[base]-Build_the_module_compression_package
ā€”[base]-Compile_resources
----time_consuming :0.043554067611694336 [base]-Compile_resources status:-1 msg:temp_20210901025437\decode_apk_dir\res: error: failed to open directory: The system cannot find the file specified. (2).

[base]-Compile_resource_error task [base]-Compile_resources Execution_exception_status:-1 msg:temp_20210901025437\decode_apk_dir\res: error: failed to open directory: The system cannot find the file specified. (2).

ā€”[base]-Associated_resources
----time_consuming :0.04458737373352051 [base]-Associated_resources status:-1 msg:temp_20210901025437\decode_apk_dir\AndroidManifest.xml: error: failed to load XML file: The system cannot find the file specified. (2).

task [base]-Associated_resources Execution_exception_status:-1 msg:temp_20210901025437\decode_apk_dir\AndroidManifest.xml: error: failed to load XML file: The system cannot find the file specified. (2).

C:\Windows\System32\APK_TO_AAB>

your androidmanifest.xml is corrupted means you incorrectly modify the apk

just now released new update on github
delete the that and redownload it

New update of APK TO AAB 1.2

bugs fixed - modules\base.zipā€™ was not found or canā€™t load

Added support for : Linux and Mac

but i didnā€™t tested it on linux and Mac

Now you can place your keystore in /libs/android.keystore it will automatically sign your aab file with your key

3 Likes

Done everything from my end but still an same error. In APK easy tool decompile was done but app getting crash every second.

because you incorrectly modify your apk file

you only need to change target SDK from 29 to 30 and use apk editor because in apk easy tool dex file are also getting decompile maybe this can be an crash issues

Very advanced guide. Appreciate your efforts. :clap:

1 Like

Already Replaced base with my filename

So what problem you get ??

Am I the only one who canā€™t see the video, either with Firefox or Chrome?

:thinking: i am using opera GX it visible to me

you can download the video from here