Should I need to change the index vale

Every day should I need to change the index vale?

@Girish_Siva Be specific with your requirement/query

Earlier you needed to get data from a particular cell. You didnā€™t mentioned whether that problem was solved or not and now you want solution related to getting data from a row. Be clear first and then expect someone to answer your query.

1 Like

The previous problems are solved by doing the steps that you have suggested but now new problem is created. Yesterday I got the data using these index but today I am getting data with different index.

It seems this is a new question and not related to the previous one. I will split the topic into a new one.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Is there any solution for this?

Can anyone help me out from this issue?

I suggest you read this:

My problem is one day the data I am getting with some index value and the another day it get changed i.e.the data index getting changed. I have tried searching in google as well as in this website but I could not find the solution.

So that only I asked this query.

I think,I read it somewhere that the values you get in the list are not in the same order as seen in the airtable sheet. But I am not sure. Check get values by performing ā€˜Do itā€™ if the order of the list you get, is same as seen in Airtable sheet or not.

The same problem is continuing if I do with ā€œDo itā€ also. Is there any other way

Is there any other way to solve this?

You just block it too complicatedā€¦ You problem can be simplier and easier to solve. Just follow the ask questions guidelines, maybe i can help, since im using airtable a long time, but i still didnt get enough information you are expected happenā€¦

See my question is clear
Day 1:
value 1- A
value 2- B
value 3- C
value 4- D
value 5- E
value 6- F, etc.

Day 2:
value 1- C
value 2- D
value 3- A
value 4- E
value 5- B
value 6- F, etc.

Like the above, the values are keep on changing while getting from airtable. Is now my question clear?

Is there any way to solve this?

Can anyone help on this?