We are investigating an issue that caused our email server to go offline. This may cause problems for newly created accounts, where they fail to get the activation email; or password resets.

8 Likes

I am from Argentina and during the last 24 hours I cannot log in and it is not a new account,regards

1 Like

My account is years ago, still I can’t login to kodular

1 Like

Same here. I am logged in through my mobile device.

1 Like

I’ll me pushing a hotfix during the upcoming minutes, so at least existing users can log in.

1 Like

You all should be able to log in now, though we are still working to get the system back to normality. A few things to keep in mind in the meantime:

• Existing accounts (which are already active) can log in as they were doing, with both social providers and passwords.
  • New accounts will not be able to activate it through email. This means that they will need to access with a social provider to bypass this.

The reason behind this is that, right now, we are not able to issue emails. We will keep this thread updated.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.