Encrypt decrypt video

It means my user not save my video from internal storage

The possible solutions for the Kodular platform are already given, honestly if you are not satisfied you can try 2 options:

Android Studio

Create (or request) an extension that does this

http://blog.moagrius.com/android/android-play-encrypted-video-in-exoplayer/

1 Like

But this extension not available sir. How can i get this extension

Alexander has given you the answer.

2 Likes

We have not get any solution till

I think you have gotten a lot of options what you can do. Maybe not what your question was but what you could do instead.

1 Like

Sir i want to play encrypted video offline form android local storage. First video manually encrypted thereafter my video player decrypt video and play video

Sometimes you can not have what you want and you have to use one of the alternatives.

4 Likes

Have you used YouTube?
Of course yes,

So there is a feature of youtube named “offline”, which save video and you can watch it offline. Ever wondered where is the video which you saved? It is right inside your phone storage but still if you ever tried it to find you had a hard time and in last failed to find the video. So where is the Video?

so use any one of the method described above

Its inside phone storage but is not as a video, it is saved with the extension “.exo” and youtube is not allowed to play “.exo files” and they are stored in the folder “com.google.youtube”

so this is how Google secure their video and it is still not the safe method.

so I mean to say that you cannot currently have a secure way to do this unless you find a way to protect video with passwords just like you can protect a pdf

So currently and sadly you have only the ways mentioned and you really want to secure your video with Z+ security download them as password-protected zip, extract it in your app and play, I know it is slow.

1 Like

An extension may help. Added to my future extension list.

4 Likes

If it succeeds, I will surely buy / download it for CinelarTV :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It will be free :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes