Enforcing Admob Policies

Admob Banner Component

Because there is no error event.
Will be added.

2 Likes

okay what about old apps i published in playstore?:roll_eyes:

1 Like

They are not affected.
Only apk’s which are not released on play store use the new protection system.
Play store have there own protection system.

1 Like

How Do Kodular detect if its published or not ?

With code knowledge.

2 Likes

I have published my app on Google Play and it does not show a single ad, my app works with the Admob blocks, so when I do not load Admob it freezes the functions of my app.

I’m waiting for 3 days and still does not show advertising, I do not know if it’s Admob or Kodular stuff, I’ve read all about admob, (Absolutely everything) and tried to comply with everything Admob recommends.

Unfortunately I have a lot of traffic sent from a my games website and when I published it I realized the big mistake, for which I had to remove the advertising from my website for my application due to the Admob problem.

I sent you a message, I will be waiting for your response.

2 Likes

Same with me. All my apps work fine but when i updated my one app on 4th February, it doesn’t show any ads. My old virson work fine.

2 Likes

I’m using only 1 ad but still not working in update kodular version … further in previous kodular version doing work properly…

would you like to tell us for the method of showing advertising or have refused admob method from this plateform

1 Like

My test ads failed to load bro

1 Like

Try that and tell if you see a test ad…

I tried and no ad.

Please show me blocks to load interstitial … what to do and how to do

1 Like

No ads show I tried

Now What want to do?

Admob ads are loading very slowly like after 15-30 sec screen initialized.

Is this the errors?

No:

W/Ads: Failed to load ad: 3

As per the Documentation you are getting the following error code:

public static final int ERROR_CODE_NO_FILL

The ad request was successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory.

Constant Value: 3

1 Like

Hi, since this morning my app is no longer showing ads admob … it’s an online radio application
Can you please whitelist it please
Fabrice

Hi, depuis ce matin mon application ne diffuse plus d’annonces admob… c’est une application de radios en ligne
Pouvez-vous svp la mettre en liste blanche svp
Fabrice

1 Like

If our problem not solved of runtime error & admob not showing we will move to other app builders

3 Likes