Enhance.co does it work

It does work. I made a tutorial using Enhance + Offerwall awhile back in AppyBuilder. (And honestly, only because Enhance asked me too, and many people wanted an Offerwall option)

I wasn’t a huge fan of the process it took to get Enhance working with AppyBuilder. You basically had to create you app, then build it, then bring it into Enhance to enhance it. Then test it out to see if it’s working. It was a little bit of a hassle during the testing phase.

But it does work, and it’s an option if that’s something you’re looking into. But as others have already stated, there are still some “negative side effects”

On the positive side though: they seem to be a good company, from the interaction I had with them. If there is something you’re unhappy about, I would send them a suggestion and maybe they will look into it.

8 Likes

You can probably tell them to find a way to reduce the App size…
My app size moved from 6.9mb to 19mb just by using their Banner ads implementation

2 Likes

I’ve tried to enhance TheoremReach offer wall but it’s not working and keeps crashing the app. Have you tried enhance TheoremReach? Did it work for you?

Ya but kodular app aproval process takes to much time.my app is under review since 3 week and 5 days.

it do not take any commision it is safe

We are not using it as our choice, Enhance has Facebook’s Latest SDK 6.2, and Kodular yet not updated its Facebook SDK.

As Creator like me, AdMob gives me Ad Limit every time, thus I use Facebook and if Kodular is not showing Facebook ads
than
I have to use Enhance or another third-party website to make my living.

Thanku

4 Likes

Yep boy, but It will increase App size by 180%

Thanks …

kodular push notification component not working so I enhanced my app for push notification in enchance.co . it working on redmi note 8 but enhanced apk not installed in samsung devices. what will be the issue. please let me know any solution

Does enhance take any commission too, just like kodular ?

no is free and dont take comissions only need to know how to use extension to work

Does enhance extension work with kodular fenix update ?

Yes is works

1 Like

What about Facebook Audience Network Bidding

Does Facebook Ads shows in Kodular Fenix

Google Play como detecta virus!

No, after the new update The APK will be created but will not be installed.

Indirectly it is of no use.

yes apk is installed ads show

Yes, it work perfectly

I can’t say whether it works with Facebook bidding but with ad mob it works

Also, I am a premium user, so can’t say for a free user

enhance.co has been shut down two years back, don’t reopen this topic

1 Like

Does anyone know similar websites like enhance.co ?