Erro compilation in my project

Please review the information I provided to support, no need to send more images and so on since I am telling you in detail what is going on.

Server limitation

Solution

• Kodular probably have to increase memory(maybe not even possible)
  • Optimize your code (this has already been suggested by @asimjib93)
5 Likes

I noticed another problem because of the number of blocks, if I try to duplicate the screen koduler also returns server error and not duplicate.

How big is your AIA?
I do not think that Kodular has a block number limit. Why should not it be possible to add a new screen if the limit for the AIA (20 MB) is not reached? So remove some files from the assets and try to compile.

Use “c.kodular.io” instead “creator.kodular.io

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I took a new test!
As I was told the problem could be the lack of memory of kodular, but did the following, decreases my blocks from 11 thousand to 9 thousand blocks and the application compiled, so doubled the screen with 9 thousand blocks 3 times ie the project was almost 40 thousand blocks, I had compiled it and it compiled without errors, I got the thought that: the problem is that when it passes 10,000 blocks for some reason the kodular does not compile, but not for lack of memory but because in some place when it tries to compile it gets lost in the source code, it is as if in fact it does not even try to compile and already gives the error, or as if it has already been programmed for when the amount is larger either xxxxx it does not compile .

Maybe I’m going through this so that support has a better view of the problem and can fix it, anything I’m available for a better explanation.

What is your AIA file size?

file size 7mb

How many screens do your app has ?

Now 4 screen

You can send an sample AIA (If possible), or the original one (Only if you believe on me) so that I can dig into it.

You will send an original aia, which has 4 screens and a screen4 that contains more than 10 blocks.

Bill_Hamburgueria_teste.aia (6.9 MB)

@KodularCreator Can you summarize an explanation over this, what is and what is not

1 Like

Downloading the aia . Size is very high, but still I’ll check it… Meanwhile, please respond to @Boban

Seriously, with which phone will be able to handle these images

bild

3 Likes

which means, you did not follow tip 2 here

Taifun

1 Like

I took a closer look at your project, without cutting of some components or so, you could have made your project smaller by 5000+ blocks (roughly calculated)

Regarding memory consumption for your table seating images which are 1123x1123 pixels and you have 30 of them, it will be to high

I don’t know on which phone you are planning to release this app on with all this components, images and so on, as not even my phone would handle it even though it is high end phone

2 Likes