Erro e encerramento do app

Hi guys, I’m new and I’m learning. My app is learning an error when switching screens and is closing the app. The message below appears. Can someone help me solve it, please?

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to allocate a 1048588 byte allocation with 495552 free bytes and 483KB until OOM
at dalvik.system.VMRuntime.newNonMovableArray(Native Method)
at android.graphics.BitmapFactory.nativeDecodeStream(Native Method)
at android.graphics.BitmapFactory.decodeStreamInternal(BitmapFactory.java:650)
at android.graphics.BitmapFactory.decodeStream(BitmapFactory.java:626)
at com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.util.MediaUtil.hxYOFxFjLpN1maJuWNxUV40nExCGxsxkDPOTgtzMu4zlZCQb3bPlKsXo1SYJg6ME(SourceFile:509)
at com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.util.MediaUtil.B8WBXPBCF2jGfUDZZU2zV5EYdqbUBu0lAZ0THCEqYyuE8VACR9dY7rDnwBIqh64T(SourceFile:42)
at com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.util.MediaUtil$2.run(SourceFile:456)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:760)

Your images are to big…

2 Likes

That’s the error message

try checking Image sizes for images you have uploaded to assets, and show us what you have uploaded to Assets.

2 Likes

Actually all images that are loaded in your app.

2 Likes

see also tip 1 and 2 here

Taifun

3 Likes

Guys, you were right, the images were causing the error. deletes all images from assets and is no longer crashing. Thanks. Now the problem is another. How can I get an icon that does not cause this error?

Which types of images you want . You have numerous. Non - copyright website like icons8 , material icaons

1 Like