Error: App Not Installed

Hi Koders,

I have got my app not installed after I setted up an icon and changed its package.Then, I found that the app is installing properly if I don’t provide any Custom Package to my project and the icon is correctly placed. So what’s wrong with the custom package

I have tried all the package below but all of them gave same error.

com.tr.ipl.2020.live
com.tr.live.ipl2020
com.techyrakshak.ipl
com.tr.ipl.live

I have already searched the community and got 3-4 topic solved but those solutions doesn’t help me.

Thanks!

Make sure you’re not using numbers on package name and there are no space left in between words.

Package name format : com.example.example

I have cross-checked their is no space in package name and no numeric digits

1 Like

Never faced any issues regarding package name yet. Wait for other to reply or you can post a demo aia (if possible) so that I can check what’s wrong.

1 Like

Uninstall your previously installed app…

I have changed the package so no previous app with same package is installed

Did you ever install this app before changing the package name, if so remove it…

1 Like

Thanks a lot man!!! You made my day :grinning::grinning:

Hey @Boban ,

I tried to duplicate the project with different name & exported it with differ package Names. Even got the same Error Again. Why is it So?

what if i want to create multiple apk of same project in same Account.

Thanks!

Make sure your duplicated apk name is different with package name and version code.

Show some pictures of apk , package and version code of both apps.

Only the version code is same otherwise the App package & the application name is different.

Honestly I don’t know, can you provide us with those two apk’s so we can do some test on it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.