Error loading tag list

Guys, before saving to the Firebase database, I check if the item has already been saved. Before, when there was just the Subgroups Tag, it was easy. As I now use the Firebase Authentication UserId together with the Subgroups Tag, I don’t know how to identify duplicity.
Follow the blocks and their explanations:

Registration block.
First I check if he selected the group (A, B, C, D and E).
Then I check if the subgroup is already in the list. If so, I inform you that the chosen subgroup is already registered and I ask that another one be created.
If there is no Tag in Firebase, it is the Firebase Authentication UserId and the chosen subgroup.

At the bank it looked like this:

Can someone help me?

Hope this will work !
Screenshot (37)

I did as you said but I used my variable and look what it shows.

Guys, can anyone help me? Please?

Your value was a list, so if you add a list as item into another list, you get a list of lists

Taifun
PS: you forgot to tell us, what you want instead

When in the bank it was recorded like this:

I validated whether the information was within the list. If so, it would pass information to the user that the item had already been recorded and that he or she could choose another one.

As I am now using the Firebase authenticator UseID in the same tag, I cannot perform this validation. If you do this, the UserID appears.

I want to get this second layer which is the list of subgroups

Did you want to get sub group value ?

Yes I need to access the subgroup. It turns out that when you do this the userid appears because both the userid and the subgroup are in the same tag.

Please explain more details I can’t understand your language please use English in block

Ok, I’ll put the blocks in English for better understanding.

1 Like

Follow the translated blocks:

variavel user id

variavel lista de subgrupos

tag list

firebase authetication

Do you want list of sub group
IMG_20240521_203200

Right?

That’s right!
But the userid appears in the tag list

Screenshot_2024-05-21-20-43-35-64

Try this block and make sure your project bucket like this
NomeDosGrupos/User id

I’ll do it here and I’ll pass on any answer. Thanks.

1 Like

I understand. If you need help with something specific, feel free to ask, and I’ll do my best to assist you.

1 Like

Ayan, I did as you asked and even so, when I select the same subgroup it records it, that is, it does not include the information that that subgroup already exists, that is, the variable is taking the userid number.
I’m sending the project assistant. In this case I left (Designer) - Bank Properties (firebase) and Cloudinary for images blank, in case you want to test.

In the database it looked like this:

I created a rule for User and GroupName. When changing the Project Bucket as you asked for GroupName, I receive the Access Denied message for both GroupName and Users
Before this modification it worked normally.
Allergy_Community_B.aia (195.9 KB)

Guys, has anyone else seen this here, were you able to validate it through the aia?

Guys, any news? Can someone help me?
If it doesn’t work, I’ll try something else and end this call with no solution and I think there may be a Community user with the same problem.

I will close this ticket due to lack of solution. As soon as I find a reference to it.