Error on publishing on play store: Your app's content rating is incorrect

Please help, i Always have the same problem for my new game to be published. The resolution of the icon should be ok. I never had this issue before. What to do?? Each time i try to upload a new apk they refuse It After 4-5 days only for this.

Why not show the icon that is mentioned here?

Your App Icon must meet following conditions:

https://developer.android.com/google-play/resources/icon-design-specifications

tl;dr

• Final size: 512px x 512px
  • Format: 32-bit PNG
  • Color space: sRGB
  • Max file size: 1024KB
  • Shape: Full square – Google Play dynamically handles masking. Radius will be equivalent to 20% of icon size.
  • Shadow: None – Google Play dynamically handles shadows. See ‘Shadows’ section below on including shadows within your artwork.
1 Like

please send the icon so that we can see what is the problem with it

Thanks, this Is the icon AppIcons.zip (1.3 MB)

But there is no issues :roll_eyes: Try again to update stepwise . Sometimes Google bots make mistakes

Yes but is like the third time i upload It… And Always takes 3-4 days to refuse or approve… So much time wasted

Your ZIP already is 1.3M. So if you upload everything at same time in this .zip, maybe this cause the issue. Also the margin of the monkey to the edge is not correct.

Thanks René, but the zip file Is about all the icons… The single PNG Is less than 150kb

I Will change the Nike logo maybe that is the issue

I mean this:

1 Like

I just wonder why the monkey is wearing the left shoe on the right and the right shoe on the left foot.

Well is not a monkey but a friend of mine :joy::joy::joy: anyway yes i know the shoes are on the wrong side. i’m trying to make the icon accettable by google

Ok mabybe is this right ? @Rene1898

You need a margin of 128 px between your form (the figure) and the edge of the square.

Only within the white square content is allowed.

The head an the foots are extending this border.

Can’t handle this with my usual photo editing app on tablet… I Will move to PC and see if i find a right tool. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.