Error storing data in firebase storage

Personal,
I know there are several posts regarding my problem and this I searched in the forums: App Inventor, Thunkable and so far and I didn’t find it. I may be mistaken but I’m sorry I didn’t think.
My app is for services and my service providers need to present Certificates of Background.
I used active starter in two situations: 1 to open the website so that it can download the file to the mobile and the other to open the folder where this file was downloaded.
The question is how to upload this file (pdf, docx and etc.) and put it in firebase storage? I used the extension but it doesn’t upload and it still gives an error.

Firebase Storage - Settings

blocks(1)
blocks

So I did everything as instructed. As there were updates of some extensions for the new version of Kodular I downloaded the File_Picker extension. I can open and select the file but when saved in firebase the error says: No such file or directory.
I don’t know if I’m doing it right.
blocks(5)
blocks(4)
blocks(3)
blocks(2)

As I saw here in the community you don’t like DeepHost extensions because there is no support for them.
I got this extension here: yo.Jewel.FilePicker.aix and I really don’t know why I get the same error message: no such file or directory.
blocks(1)
blocks(2)
blocks(3)
blocks

I need your help on this new version of Kodular. I downloaded two extensions from firebase storage and file_picker which is not from Deep Host. But whenever I try to upload, I get an error. I’ll print the settings made.

Blocks:

Firebase Storage (Kodular):

Package Name:

Firebase Console - Storage - File

Firebase Console - Storage - Rule

Upload Error:

Ref here

https://groups.google.com/g/mitappinventortest/c/eehcGy4P3D4/m/ZaSE8OkoCQAJ?pli=1

Also try this web method.

1 Like

May I ask android version of your phone ?

Do this simple test and post the results

Thank you so much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.