Error when compiling with Admob

Good afternoon! Is there a way to ask a developer to review the Admob extension that won’t let me build?

Kodular no puede compilar este proyecto.
El error de compilación fue
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file

Where did you find that extension? Any link?
Taifun

it is the admob extension provided by kodular, which gives me that error

Kodular does not provide extensions
Is this an old project?
Taifun

You can use this latest (Paid) Admob extension ↓

The user is asking about his issue, this is useless to spam all admob help topics with your extension

He might be using a very old project of Kodular, and at this time Kodular doesn’t provide any in-built AdMob component, so if anyone wants to use AdMob ads now. Then he must use any ad extension.

1 Like

let me know @Ezy_Aix are you spamming or others are spamming

many developers including myself using the Admob extension from @JEWEL and it works fine.

Then @Ezy_Aix what is useless as this topic creator @German_Patino might get a solution to solve the issue if he uses the Admob extension instead of inbuilt components,

1 Like

Help is never equal to promotion, if he can’t help, then he should be away from the topic.

Did he mention that?

There’s a free one too, If you really wanted to help, Did you mention it? but you seem to be interested in just promoting your own aix.

Flagging your post for now…

Have you read this?

1 Like

@Boban @Peter or any moderators should check this user profile as i check for now and take necessary steps,

as i see that @Ezy_Aix is always creating a fight or misunderstanding in this community.

Checked just now and its not first time he’s replying like this,

as i can see from his profile that he too did some similar things earlier as well.

Attaching the link below from his most replied topics and he tries to cheat someone earlier as well.

As per my view, he should be suspended / banned from this community.

I think you should know about extensions first and then .
Jewel is not Selling his products he js just trying to Give you Better solution…

@Ezy_Aix.
Jewel is the best Extension developer i am using his 3 extension and all are Working Great without any Bugs etc…
You should Respect Other Great Developers like @JEWEL … because without these developers kodular doesn’t work nice way…

Without @JEWEL and Other Great Developers Developed Extension , Kodular is a Mobile phone without internet connection :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, please excuse me, I don’t speak English and although I’ve been programming Visual Basic for a long time and now I’m learning Java to see if I can create extensions, I can get wrong when expressing myself, I apologize. I admire many of the programmers who collaborate daily with this group and I would not want to create any conflict between you.

1 Like

Everyone is here to help others, conflicts are created by few people’s only,
Leave this and move on

1 Like