Describe your issue
When starting live testing wih usb it show internl error occured. Starter.makeroid.io shows that the phone is connected .
Steps to reproduce the issue
Start a test connecting via usb
Showng a error
Show your image
may be any server issue is there. Try it again but fir clear cache of your browser & make sure your kodular companion is up to date…
i have tried and also have the latest version but
I have the same problem myself and I use Chrome. Android version 9
Are you able to show/interact with your app without live testing, if not then your app is corrupted
Yes in apk formate after installing the app run and don’t give any problem
the problem also presents itself with a new project
I am facing the same problem too. "Internal problem etc… " and the phone connected shows a blank unresponsive screen.
- Make sure adb/usb drivers of your Phone is properly installed.
For Samsung devices, you can click this link Mobile - Build | Samsung Developers
- Download platform-tools_r29.0.5-windows Download link: https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
- Follow the instruction in locating SDK Platform-Tools for Windows
Depending on which version of Windows you’re using, these steps may be slightly different. To add ADB to your PATH variable, follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu and search for “advanced system settings.”
- Click “View advanced system settings.”
- Click the box that says “Environment Variables.”
- Under “System variables” click on the variable named “Path”.
- Click “Edit…”
- (Windows 7,8): Add
;[FOLDERNAME] to the end of the “Variable value” box, replacing [FOLDERNAME] with the folder path where you extracted Platform Tools. Be sure to include the semicolon at the beginning so Windows knows you’re adding a new folder.
- (Windows 10): Click “New” and paste the folder path where you extracted the Platform Tools. Hit Enter and click OK.
You can also try this version once done?
I am also facing this problem and it is not a proper solution of it. I want help to solve it. and live testing through companion is always crashed after some seconds.
I encounter the same problem and i have got temporary solution which is when the error message appear press Esc button until it disappear, Actually it disappeared in 17 times Esc button press but when you press you should wait when the error come unless it will exit from companion, when it disappeared you have to wait until assets loaded