Error with select item list block

Hello, Im Santi.
I’m trying to use a text box that allows the user to write a fluid name (eg Water) in my “Pantalla_MenuPrincipal” text boxes “TextLiquido1Titulo” and “TextLiquido2Titulo”, and change a label in other screens called “Pantalla_MenuLiquido1” and “Pantalla_MenuLiquido2”. Im doing it using lists because I want to always pass both fluid names as an argument to the other screens, but when I use the select item list, this error appear, and I don’t know what to do.
Please help me :pray: :pray: :pray:

DALappTRES (1).aia (318.7 KB)

The problem is that start value is empty. You can avoid that using an if …then statement for example
Try this and see if it works for you

DALappTRES_1.aia (319.7 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I extrapolated this to the whole code and it worked very well. Also thank you for the extra error pop up you added :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, it’s me again.

Like i said before, I used what you teached me in all the code, so I tried to do some things with initial values and global variables, but the same error appeared. This time I put always an if before the select list item, so I don’t know where the problem is. All this in the “Menu principal”,“MenúLiquido1” and “MenúLiquido2” screens, but I think the problem is in the first one.

DALappTRES_1.aia (291.1 KB)

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.