Expandable List View

Thanks @Mohamed_Tamer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice guide @Vaibhav

Finally you made it

1 Like

You also should make a guide for your animated buttons but with card view instead of horizontal arrangement because making lable click area is small some times it won’t get clicked on lable if touched out side of lable area make it if someone wish to use it then they can get the solution

1 Like

Excellent guide! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Excellent guide !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Excellent Guide :heart:

1 Like

Excellent work…

1 Like

Great work, keep it up :+1:

1 Like

Nice Guide @Vaibhav :clap:

1 Like

Thank you all for appreciating my work. :slightly_smiling_face:

Will make soon, keeping your suggestion in mind.

Thanks for this.

2 Likes

I suggest: you could add a watermark to your pictures with your nickname or logo, so other people cannot use them …
I’m talking about the pictures of your first post

1 Like

Check your DM regarding this. As I do not want the replies to get flagged in my topic. So we would keep this discussion in DM.

Because if we continue it here, this topic would soon turn into discussion for avoiding copying of your material rather then the guide. And I don’t want this.

I was reading it …

Hi, @Mohamed_Tamer @Vaibhav
Or would someone else know how to tell me?

What component in the designer would that be? With red arrow

You are asking on the wrong topic. Your question is about Dynamic Component extension by @yusufcihan. Any questions please ask in the correct topic (it is easier that they can help you). You can search first in the corresponding topic, to help you look at my post, i’m shure help

It’s just a vertical arrangement named as MainVA where ‘VA’ stands for Vertical Arrangement.
Here :point_down: is the image for your reference

3 Likes

Hi, @Vaibhav

Many thanks for the reply. That was exactly my question.
And congratulations on the project and on making the images of the blocks available to us.

1 Like

Glad that my project helped you in some way :+1:

2 Likes

@Vaibhav I am getting the following error while executing the blocks given by you.

Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.Class java.lang.Object.getClass()' on a null object reference
*Note:* You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Here are the blocks:

You are calling multiple spreadsheets in screen initialize and adding those values into multiple variables but before you getting such values you are using that variables in the screen initialise block itself. How will it work? Please check up your blocks