Expanding event for a button

How to create expanding event when clicked on a button.

Consider a button. When it is clicked it should expand and shows expanded info.

1 Like

You are not very clear in your question. Could you try to give more info?

1 Like

See here. When the right down arrow when clicked it expands. I want to make same event.

Hit me

Lorem Ipsum is slechts een proeftekst uit het drukkerij- en zetterijwezen. Lorem Ipsum is de standaard proeftekst in deze bedrijfstak sinds de 16e eeuw, toen een onbekende drukker een zethaak met letters nam en ze door elkaar husselde om een font-catalogus te maken. Het heeft niet alleen vijf eeuwen overleefd maar is ook, vrijwel onveranderd, overgenomen in elektronische letterzetting. Het is in de jaren '60 populair geworden met de introductie van Letraset vellen met Lorem Ipsum passages en meer recentelijk door desktop publishing software zoals Aldus PageMaker die versies van Lorem Ipsum bevatten.

4 Likes

Yup that was the thing he was asking

1 Like

I think he asked this in app !!

5 Likes

Yes absolutely. I want it in app

You can have an arrangement with the details in it. You can hide it when the app is opened, and show it when the button is clicked.

1 Like

I know about it. But i want it in expanding format not in visible-nonvisible.

Does it not possible in makeroid?

There is no components for that. You must use an arrangement

@The_K_Studio you can achieve the same with arrangements. When it is possible to make expanding panels with existing components, why would we make another component just for that one specific application?

After all, the point of Makeroid here is to learn to make apps using blocks, not by having a component for everything.

2 Likes

You can use a timer an keep adding 1 or 2 pixels every x milliseconds. Until you have the height you needed

1 Like

Thanks to all.
But i have solved the problem.

I have taken an arrangement. In that i have taken three labels horizontally. First is the title of button and set to clickable. Second is down arrow and third is up arrow.

In the same arrangement i have taken fourth label as description which is hided and when down arrow clicked it is visible.

Height of arrangement is set to automatic and it is working fine!!!

3 Likes

You can use readmore label extension for that

1 Like