Export APK Error

Hi everyone,

I’ve tried many times to export my project but it shows error :“Server error: could not build target. Please try again” . I tried to export another my project and it didn’t export either. I could’t find solution. Could you help me?
I used like 70 images in total. Is it the problem? Also I used 5 extensions. Is something wrong about the server?

1 Like

Post a screenshot of log error. Is it AAPT error ? If yes go to project settings - see if theme is set. If not set it otherwise change it and set it again. Reload project, try to compile again. If this doesn’t work maybe it is a project within a project case or assets too many - try to remove some and see if project compiles.
If none works post here your aia

1 Like

I can’t get log. It’s not exporting aia too. I reload project few times but didn’t work. I set theme colors and light theme.

1 Like

If you wish pm your aia to check it

Max size of an aia in order to compile is between 24-27Mb, max apk size is 32Mb see I can't launch apk from my App - #13 by bodymindpower

In order to build a bigger app see

1 Like

Hello Dora,
my app (using Kodular) menage a lot of MP3 and total dimension is of some Giga… :grimacing:
Now I get error when I try to export and build the APK. I’m afraid all my work is useless and lost… :cry:
isn’t it?
Thank you, also for your previous help that let me conduct the work.
Tiziana

I had the same problem as @emre_kek , and I followed the @dora_paz advice’s and it solved my problem exporting the apk file. Thanks,

1 Like

maybe kodular SDK targeted API 33 update working…