Extension IBM in App Inventor

Hi. I wanted to be able to work with IBD Cloud and I was wondering if someone could perform an extension to use their Machine Learning services like IBM Watson, Visual Recognize, Text and Speech or SPeech and Text, etc.

1 Like

I think you can use Microsoft’s Image Recognizer extension.

You can find it from here:

2 Likes

check these API documentations and in case there is a RESTful API available, then just use the web component …

How to work with the web component and an API by Stephen
Taifun

1 Like

Well, I read this for days … I understand that you speak of rest-api. But the .aix of the movies is not compatible with Kodular … and you should have an external service that is responsible for sending the data of the APP to IBM CLOUD, and vice versa. Which I still could not do with my knowledge.

what about improving your knowledge then?

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for App Inventor | Explore MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

1 Like

In general, nothing about implementing IBM Cloud … but I’m interested in how to spawn objects.