EZAuth - Authenticate your users! (OPEN SOURCE)

Hey everyone, today I introduce the new easiest way to authenticate your users for your app - EZAuth!

EZAuth let’s you authenticate your users with a few clicks. It’s really simple, see for yourself!

It’s coded in Python-Flask, and uses a PostgreSQL database to store login information. Everything is free, it’s open-source (MIT license) and is secure too.

Here are some advantages to using EZAuth

• Hashed passwords

All passwords are hashed and are stored like that in the database, so your data is safe.

• Free and Open Source

The code is free, hosting is free, and you can check out the code and edit it if you want!

• Easy API

Check out the Documentation, and you’ll see that it’s really easy to use EZAuth!

Full documentation, installation guide and tutorial:
https://ezauth.succ.pw

Open-source code:

9 Likes

Nice job. Just to let you know your github link doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Yes Peter is right :100:%

Lol, forgot to put it public. Fixed, thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Please provide passwords resets asap, its one of the major aspects of authentication processes.

1 Like

I see you are a back-end developer. Isn’t that something you could do yourself?

I’m starting on that this week, not sure when it will be finished

You’re right dear but if someone is into that process already, what’s the point in me going through all those study of project. I am ready to help him if it needs.

3 Likes

well, I’m confused… what exactly are you doing? hashing or encryption? do you store hash values or do you encrypt the passwords? see the difference here

Hashing vs. Encryption algorithms

There is a fundamental difference between Hashing and Encryption algorithms, see this stackoverflow answer: Hashing is one way. You can not get your data/string from a hash code. Encryption is 2 way - you can decrypt again the encrypted string if you have the key with you.

Taifun

1 Like

Guess I mixed them up, it’s a one-way function, so hashing.

1 Like

excellent… you might want to edit your first post accordingly… thank you…
keep up the good work…
Taifun

1 Like

It’s soo much easy to use.greate. love it​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like