[F/OS] 🧠 Artificial Intelligence and OpenAI!

well we can add it to the chat view after the complete response or chuck by chuck like chatgpt if your extension support it.

stream
boolean
Optional
Defaults to false
If set, partial message deltas will be sent, like in ChatGPT. Tokens will be sent as data-only server-sent events as they become available, with the stream terminated by a data: [DONE] message. See the OpenAI Cookbook for example code.

the response will contain this if finished.

1 Like

Done with the V4 update. I will make the AIA available with Kodular tomorrow. The AIA only works with AppInventor now.

2 Likes

How to download extension

Already asked here [F/OS] 🧠 Artificial Intelligence and OpenAI! - #130 by Ayan - Extensions - MIT App Inventor Community
Taifun

3 Likes

I made it support stream by myself :grin: thanks for making it open sourced :wave:

2 Likes

How to make stream in kodular

you can’t without extension. the web component only fires the event after the complete response.

but do not worry. its coming soon on this extension.

2 Likes

How much time for new update stream

I expect a few days. I have a piano exam next week and my exams are starting in June.

I will make one last update for this, and then focus on my exams. Please be patient.

2 Likes

You can share whan web1 got text

can you please share full screenshot.
i wanna impliement stream response in my app

Please update i pay you in paypal :blush:

Thank you. The feature is almost done, but it requires testing. I just received an API key just now and now I’m at school, I’ll test it when I get back home.

3 Likes

Will you be testing now?

I have tested the extension, seems to be working. I will update it later today in App Inventor community.

I also plan to discontinue the extension in Kodular community. Maintaining extensions in different communities is a challenging task that requires a lot of time. The extension will still work in Kodular, but I will no longer post here.

1 Like

@Gordon_Lu Give Your Paypal link :roll_eyes::grinning::smiling_face_with_tear:

when i make app the AI give me error

Not really helpful information. What error did you encounter? Show your blocks as well by righ-clicking and selecting Download Blocks as Image.

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a sponsor for this extension starting from 10 USD. This is because I would like to fund other extensions that requires me money, such as Google Map extensions. I also need more space in my Google account to store extension files like this one - they take up a lot of space!

If you would like to sponsor this extension, please contact me via PM. Don’t worry, this extension will continue to remain free and open source. If someone does sponsor this, I will continue to operate this extension in Kodular community after my exams - I will update it to the latest version and make a Kodular test AIA.

Thank you.

3 Likes

chat gpt api is not free anymore

1 Like