[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

I am getting an error with Schema.

no value for name

1 Like

I too using schema but not get any error yet

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It is not removed, it is just now a Designer property named ā€œThreadā€.

2 Likes

This is why itā€™s important to read release notes people. Letā€™s not make the mistake that @David did.

@yusufcihan
Can you please take a note of this. Some users are facing this issue now

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for the notice. I hadnā€™t seen it. I created an issue on the GitHub repository to track the progress right now.

Creating from existing component block doesnā€™t work anymore Ā· Issue #38 Ā· ysfchn/DynamicComponents-AI2 (github.com)

And for the next time, if I miss something on community about extension errors on another topic, it will be nice to write all of them in this topic or create an issue on GitHub if you have a GitHub account. So it will be easier for me to track all of them. Thanks!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You are not using Kodular. Ask only in the community of the builder you use.

1 Like

Okay sorry but extension is of same developer

Use the component name itself instead of adding the component block until I fix the bug.

Thanks ill try that

Version 2.2.1

This is a hotfix that fixes a bug that experienced in the previous version.

:white_check_mark: Fixed

• Fixed component block issue when creating a component. #39
    Now you can use component blocks in the Create block as expected.

Looking for downloads? Fasten your seat belt and
Click to fly to the first post!

13 Likes

Youā€™re welcome everyone! Only took me 6 hours to prioritize it :skull::japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

A beautiful extension with very good support.
We are creating components from the schematic, which is great.
The question is, would it be possible to make a new block that would remove blocks using a schematic?
Letā€™s say Iā€™m creating an interface made up of several arrangements and components. Then I would like to remove it, the problem is I would have to do it with multiple blocks. Removing with the schematic would be easy.

1 Like

The blocks seen in the image are from another app builder called Niotron. Niotron replaced the purple blocks for maroon blocks.

1 Like

The point is that you only post blocks from Kodular because this is an area only related to Kodular.

2 Likes

Thanks for that rapid fix!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome.

2 Likes

Thanks!

It is possible to implement but I donā€™t know how much it is effective to do that. Because it kills the general usage of blocks if we do everything in one text block. I prefer using blocks to one text block. Because at least blocks explain what it does and you can easily change it, but it is hard to read a long text from a text block because it already minimizing the long text.

My reason for adding the schema block was to decreasing the reading difficulty because it was making it hard to read the blocks when you needed to create a lot of components at the same time. But I donā€™t think it applies for removing blocks, because you can add a loop and Remove blocks inside, so you donā€™t need to connect a lot of blocks one under the other.

However, this not means Iā€™m sure about not adding it, so I just need to think more about it.

1 Like