[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

ā€œSpaceViewā€ is the right one, however if it doesnā€™t works, then this means you are not using Kodular.

2 Likes

Use this to get component name

Actually Iā€™ve tried ā€œSpaceViewā€ but I get this error

The related block is
blocks

When I disable this block, Iā€™ve no error :confused:

You are using the any horizantalArangemnt setters instead of AnySpaceView setter blocks as i think :thinking:

5 Likes

Oh, good answerā€¦ Iā€™m not used to with dynamic components yet :slight_smile: Thanks

6 Likes

Version 2.0

:star: New

Features

• Added ability to write full class name!
    You can now write the full class name of components, and with this feature, it allows you to create extensions in Schema templates!
    class_text

• Generate Schemas Instantly from AIA file!
    You can use the brand-new Python tool called TemplateCreator to automatically generate templates!
    :zap: Go to the TemplateCreator

Blocks

• RandomUUID
    Makes a random unique UUID. Use this block in Create block if the component ID is not required for you.
    method_randomuuid

• IsDynamic
    Returns ā€˜trueā€™ if component has created by Dynamic Components extension. Otherwise, ā€˜falseā€™.
    method_isdynamic

• Move
    Moves the component to another arrangement.
    method_move
    Also thanks @Ken for helping me to add this block! :smile:

• SetOrder
    Sets the position of the component according to its parent arrangement. Index starts from 1. Typing 0 (zero) will move the component to the end.
    method_setorder

• GetOrder
    Gets the position of the component according to its parent arrangement. The index starts from 1.
    method_getorder

• SetProperties #25 by @Stormi
    Allows setting multiple properties with a dictionary.
    component_method (4)

• VersionName
    Returns the version name of the extension.
    setget_versionname

• Invoke
    Calls a method of any component. If the return value is not important for you, use with evaluate but ignore result block.
    method_invoke

• ListDetails
    Gives the information of the specified component with all properties, events, methods as JSON text.
    method_listdetails

:arrows_counterclockwise: Improved

• Spaces will be deleted by default in property, class and component names.
    If you add spaces in the property, class, and component names, they will be deleted by default to decrease the confusion.

• SchemaCreated event now has two parameters, name and parameters.
    event_schemacreated

:exclamation: Breaking Changes

• SchemaCreated eventā€™s parameter has changed so you will need to update your old blocks with new one manually.

• GetDesignerProperties has deleted. However, you can continue using the ListDetails block that gives more information about the component instead of just properties.
    method_getdesignerproperties

Looking for downloads? Fasten your seat belt and
Click to fly to the first post!

26 Likes

Does this feature do that?
Using as base classes Component, can we create another Component Class and can it be used in any project?

2 Likes

OMGā€¦ Great update
But curious to know is now its possible to change positions of created cards
Mean when in a list of posts a user poats a new data
Then can we place it at the top of list
Instead of adding the new card at the end of list???

Same as when a user tweets, or posts in facebook every new post is shown at the top not is just added in the last!!

2 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Greatā€¦ :100:

2 Likes

It just allows you to dynamically create any extension instances by typing its class name. Like if you type ā€œcom.puravidaapps.TaifunFileā€ in the app (The extension needs to be imported to the project firstly), you will create another TaifunFile component programmatically.

Yeah! The Create block will still create the component at the end of the arrangement, but you can move instantly to the top.

10 Likes

this is the best extension in my opinion personally :grin::ballot_box_with_check:
this is what Iā€™m waiting for (get order)

5 Likes

Just wanna say one thing
U r awesome :heart_eyes::heart::heart:

And also add my request for adding a block to create new components at the top of list
For future updates

2 Likes

That is Very good ! Sensational work!

1 Like

Awesome Update :100:

2 Likes

GREAT update !!!
Very nice, good job !

If I want to specify the ā€œFill Parentā€ or ā€œAutomaticā€ value for a Height property with SetProperty method, how can I do ?
I know Automatic is the default value but if I set it to 20% and want to get back to Automatic ?
Thanks

For automatic use -1 and for fill parent use -2
P.S: that even works for static components

4 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer Thanks a lot :wink:

Since I have updated the extension I have this error (with no modification from my side)

Just try to set the same FontTypeface property as the same of an other existing label :confused:

EDIT : I confirm, I have downgraded to version1.3 and no error is occuring :neutral_face:

Thanks, I will fix it.

By the way, why you use GetProperty block as you know the property value already? Just use ā€œDo Itā€ feature to learn whatā€™s returned on GetProperty block, then put it on SetProperty block.

2 Likes

I already used DoIt to show that error.