[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

May be you wer doing mistake somewhere. Earlier i worked in one preoject of showing image, title and topic from json of 200+ items using this dynamic componet extension
 Within few seconds it displays all without error

Hello, by no means was I able to create a clickable event for a component. And where can I have the click return when I create a button with this component. I tried every way and it didn’t work. Including with Any Button event click

A very simple approach
blocks - 2022-04-11T204250.422

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip ! I noticed that I had given the same ID number for the captions and images. But however I researched about this extension (Dynamic Click) and it helped me a lot too, saving some blocks. Here’s a tip for anyone who wants to use it.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Trying to move image sprites but it’s not working. They can change x and y positions but they teleport rather than more. I have tried setting the interval as well as speed.

Here is the project, please let me what Im doing wrong.
Clicker (1).aia (37.9 KB)

Hi! I want to make the height of created panel to be automatic how could it be?

Set height to -1 (for automatic) or -2(for fill) applicable to any component

3 Likes

In designer part search for this “Network”, drag it in your project. Go to blocks, click on network, drag is network connected try it along with if then else block

1 Like

Contact me on telegram for schema code of any design Technical Fun2Family

How faster it creates components from schema in comparison with creation from “foreach” cycle, for example? Do somebody know?

They are relatively the same, however by not using a schema, traversing components doesn’t have to take place. This means that if you have a foreach loop creating components from schemas, it’s substantially slower than just creating a single component.

It seems to be not possible to create a Material_Button on Niotron:

ASK
does this work in kodular?
If possible, can I give a tutorial?

Seach by Spreadsheet

Certainly will work
 already we r using it

1 Like

Does it show the same error when you put the component block itself as componentName? If yes, can you show the output of GetComponentMeta with putting the component block? It should return a dictionary which can be useful to solve the problem.

1 Like

No, but the component is not created / visible.

Do it - result

Do It Result: {“BackgroundColor”:{“description”:“Sets the background color”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:"&H00000000",“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“color”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:false,“value”:0},“Bordered”:{“description”:“Set to true if to create a material textbox with a outline background”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“True”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“boolean”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:false,“value”:""},“Column”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:false,“userVisible”:false,“value”:-1},“CornerRadius”:{“description”:“Corner radius”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“5”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“float”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“CustomFontTypeFace”:{“description”:“Sets the custom font typeface”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:"",“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“asset”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“Enabled”:{“description”:“Sets if enabled”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“True”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“boolean”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:true},“FontBold”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“False”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“boolean”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:false,“value”:true},“FontTypeface”:{“description”:“Sets the font typeface”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“typeface”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:false,“value”:""},“Height”:{“description”:“Sets the height”,“category”:“UNSET”,“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:false,“userVisible”:true,“value”:48},“HeightPercent”:{“description”:“Specifies the vertical height of the %type% as a percentage of the height of the Screen.”,“category”:“UNSET”,“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:false,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“HeihMargin”:{“description”:“Sets paddings”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“5,5,0,0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“four”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:false,“value”:""},“HeihPadding”:{“description”:“Sets the padding”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“16,16,0,0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“four”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:false,“value”:""},“Icon”:{“description”:“Sets the icon”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:"",“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“text”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“IconTint”:{“description”:“Sets the icon tint”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:"&H00000000",“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“color”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:false,“value”:0},“MarginBottom”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“non_negative_float”},“isDeprecated”:true,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“MarginLeft”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“non_negative_float”},“isDeprecated”:true,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“MarginRight”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“non_negative_float”},“isDeprecated”:true,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“MarginTop”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“non_negative_float”},“isDeprecated”:true,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“PaddingBottom”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“non_negative_float”},“isDeprecated”:true,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“PaddingLeft”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“non_negative_float”},“isDeprecated”:true,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“PaddingRight”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“non_negative_float”},“isDeprecated”:true,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“PaddingTop”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“non_negative_float”},“isDeprecated”:true,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""},“RippleColor”:{“description”:“Sets the ripple color”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:"&H00FFFFFF",“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“color”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:false,“value”:""},“Row”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:false,“userVisible”:false,“value”:-1},“Text”:{“description”:“Sets the text”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:"",“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“string”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:“Text for Material_Button1”},“TextColor”:{“description”:“Set text color of the button”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:"&HFF6200EE",“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“color”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:-10354450},“TextSize”:{“description”:“Sets the text size”,“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“14.0”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“float”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:14},“Visible”:{“description”:"",“category”:“UNSET”,“designer”:{“defaultValue”:“True”,“editorArgs”:,“editorType”:“visibility”},“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:true,“userVisible”:true,“value”:true},“Width”:{“description”:“Sets the width”,“category”:“UNSET”,“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:false,“userVisible”:true,“value”:252},“WidthPercent”:{“description”:“Specifies the horizontal width of the %type% as a percentage of the width of the Screen.”,“category”:“UNSET”,“isDeprecated”:false,“isDesignerProperty”:false,“userVisible”:true,“value”:""}}

1 Like

I’ve got a hint from @Xoma how to do it.
So the problem seems to be solved (at the moment :wink:).

1 Like