[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

@WatermelonIce
Try to create component with async extension
You may also get this error

But the delay (component creating time) will be same.

1 Like

There is something issue/bug in that extension, I was also trying to use it. But the Developer is not active here so we can’t do anything.

2 Likes

Yes, time is same
But it improves user experience
When components are being created, I can’t do anything on screen (7-8 seconds)

But, you should read this reply about how making the task asynchronously affects this extension’s behaviour.

1 Like

Then don’t load all data at one time just load some data that will fill the screen and the load on user scroll.

I am doing this
The API returns 30 per page

Then load 10 or 5 each time according to your need.

Yeah
 I thought about it

I request you to create an extension similar to Async Procedures extension to run Procedures

1 Like

Is schema faster?

Same speed, it just decreases the block usage.

Actually it takes less than 1 second to create 30 components, but if you are loading images from URL, you should use the Async Image Utilities component. Here is the speed benchmark.

As Schema set the properties by default, I got the doubt

Not just 30 components, there are layouts and components inside

I am using this extension to load images asynchronously with caching

Then how many components?

Hey @yusufcihan

Is it possible to add a block to copy the properties from another component?

If this should be possible we can create a template and copy the properties without a big block group :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not.

Also, you can create a lot of components with only one block by Schema block. So you can create a JSON which specifies component properties and paste in the text block.

1 Like

It would be a great solution to build in previous component property getter!

I don’t know how the JSON parsers in JAVA works and what are their possibilities, but this extension is on the good way to let us work on JSON more efficient!

I didn’t understand what you mean. If it is possible, can you explain what you mean with pictures?

Hello Yusuf,

I would like to Thanks First for this Awesome Extension,

I want to know is this Possible -->

1. I made a Cardview with label and buttons in it in VerticalArrangement1, Now I want same in VerticalArrangement2 with Properties, so it is Possible, if yes please show me blocks.

Use a “for each” loop to apply the same properties to multiple components.

1 Like